• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if my Switch messes up I lose all save data?

That kind of worries me

It can be transferred to another system depending on what kind of issue it is/if you can get access to one, but yeah; it's a wash otherwise :lol: :smh:

They really have to start talking about cloud saves sooner than later. It just seems counterintuitive not to get that out and instead have to deal with customer frustrations over lost data one-by-one.

Trying to summon Smash for the Switch like

22B9D815-5B0F-4B55-B7E2-541B495EF8D3.jpeg

Son. Just stumbled across the pinball shrine :smh: :lol:

Skressful.

Very not fun in handheld.

But I still triumphed after like 25 tries, and I even got my bow from the treasure chest :pimp:

Moving around a giant floating tilted maze as Link was trippy.

Son. Just stumbled across the pinball shrine :smh: :lol:

Skressful.

Very not fun in handheld.

But I still triumphed after like 25 tries, and I even got my bow from the treasure chest :pimp:

Moving around a giant floating tilted maze as Link was trippy.

There are 4 more of those shrines (as I could recall), so it'll get worse unless you use the Joycon Grip/Pro Controller on your next trip to those "motion controlled" shrines.

And the Pro Controller is the better bet in this case (especially with the recommended trick for those shrines)

Is the Botw bundle a good price for $360?

The bundle is pretty much the same price as the combined price of buying both the console and the game separately, so yes.

Pretty pointless to actual sell it as a bundle, consider it is literally the combined price of the actual console and game together.........a more "honest" bundle. No discounted incentive at all

If you’re payig that price with no tax then yeah it’s a good deal

The bundle he is referring to is literally just the Switch console itself and the BOTW game itself.........no free accessory, no free game code, no discounts of any form. It is what they list on Gamestop currently, with like 4 other bundles identical to it EXCEPT with BOTW replaced out with a different game (Odyssey bundle, MK8 DX bundle, Splatoon 2 bundle, etc)

It is literally no different than buying a Switch in-store and buying a game with it in a separate purchase. He is basically just making a regular purchase, it's not even a bundle.

And yes, it'll get sales taxed like even a normal separate purchase of both items.

He should take the bundle because it is literally no different than buying them separately is all I'm saying........do the math and you'll see.

The bundle he is referring to is literally just the Switch console itself and the BOTW game itself.........no free accessory, no free game code, no discounts of any form. It is what they list on Gamestop currently, with like 4 other bundles identical to it EXCEPT with BOTW replaced out with a different game (Odyssey bundle, MK8 DX bundle, Splatoon 2 bundle, etc)

It is literally no different than buying a Switch in-store and buying a game with it in a separate purchase. He is basically just making a regular purchase, it's not even a bundle.

And yes, it'll get sales taxed like even a normal separate purchase of both items.

He should take the bundle because it is literally no different than buying them separately is all I'm saying........do the math and you'll see.
Chill man

Dude didn’t even say where he was getting it from :lol:

Back
Top Bottom