and dk in it in a special version
Like skylanders super charged
It was for the Wii U
Remember it was a big deal
Because them putting Nintendo characters
In another companies game

ChargingStandSwitch.jpg

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/#adjustable-charging-stand

So yeah, Nintendo will finally make a tabletop stand that charges your Switch........an upgrade over Hori's (Nintendo-licensed) tabletop stand AND it charges the Switch as well.

Perfect for the "non-docked" Switch users

ChargingStandSwitch.jpg

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/#adjustable-charging-stand

So yeah, Nintendo will finally make a tabletop stand that charges your Switch........an upgrade over Hori's (Nintendo-licensed) tabletop stand AND it charges the Switch as well.

Perfect for the "non-docked" Switch users
The problem is that the charging cable connects to the bottom of the switch. Holding while charging via cord is god awful.

Instead of buying this I’m thinking about chopping off the front of the OG dock. Same thing

What is it???
An expansion or something dlc???

The speculated "Taken King-styled" expansion for Destiny 2 coming in the fall that is suppose to have "all the gaming community DESIRED sandbox updates" that will finally reboot the game..............which these sandbox items were things THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM DESTINY 1 IN THE FIRST PLACE.

But they couldn't pick a more "cringier" name for it.........ugh.

I played both destinys for the story only never did a raid...story on the first was cool and was pretty difficult with some hard jumps. Like I had to put the game down for a few days or weeks and come back and try again...destiny 2 I just breezed through it with my finger on the trigger that’s how it felt, just keep firing and you’ll make it.

I played both destinys for the story only never did a raid...story on the first was cool and was pretty difficult with some hard jumps. Like I had to put the game down for a few days or weeks and come back and try again...destiny 2 I just breezed through it with my finger on the trigger that’s how it felt, just keep firing and you’ll make it.
Destinys story maybe the worst in gaming history.

I fell for the Destiny 1 hype

I quit after a couple of months of grinding for pretty much nothing

Destiny 2 was never even on my radar :lol:

I fell for the Destiny 1 hype

I quit after a couple of months of grinding for pretty much nothing

Destiny 2 was never even on my radar :lol:
I think we all did. Halo went to trash and bungie was our safe spot. After farming the hive for 5 hours I finally asked myself what the **** am I doing this for? You get the exotic weapons to farm for more exotic weapons

Back
Top Bottom