• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When a "Blue Muppet" is a voice of reason over everyone losing their **** over Kotaku's "click-bait reporting" about the Virtual Console and Paid Online Service Classic Games, you know the Nintendo online community needs some ****ing help

When a "Blue Muppet" is a voice of reason over everyone losing their **** over Kotaku's "click-bait reporting" about the Virtual Console and Paid Online Service Classic Games, you know the Nintendo online community needs some ****ing help

I feel all this will be a dud. People will complain. It will be a setback and they will give in a release vc the way everyone is accustomed too.

Cause currently we will be paying $20 a year for cloud saves and the 20 nes games with online capabilities...cause rn we can rocket league free online...and splatoon 2 voice chat via the app is also free...on the page where they explain the new paid features it says voice chat via their app.

I know we got to wait and see but it’s $20 a year and this is Nintendo. I just wanna buy some old games and play them off of WiFi. It’s a portable system.

We will get old games
Just not gonna be called vc
Don’t know why everyone complaining
Can’t even play ur old downloads on ps4
Doesn’t stop people from buying it
The enhanced ones will gave online play
Don’t trip

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , joe billionaire joe billionaire 's complaint over this new classic games service is that he believes that YOU WILL NOT be able to play any of the downloaded classic games offline AND you must remain online via wifi or whatever whenever you decide to play the downloaded classic game itself.

It is a similar complaint most people have when they downloaded Super Mario Run on their smartphones, people thought you can play the game offline which was an incentive bonus of having a new mobile Super Mario Bros. game on their smartphones.........but then were quickly jebaited by Nintendo when they realized that it blocked them from playing the game on their phone IF THEY HAD NO ACTIVE INTERNET/MOBILE DATA CONNECTION.

This is joe's argument here, nawghty. So I can understand what he is saying.

But this is where I am all like.......yall need to ****ing wait until Nintendo gives us more god damn details before you start making "doomsday, suicidal assumptions" such as that.

Yeah just wait
But Nintendo kinda doing themselves a disservice with this drought of information

Knowing their track record, Nintendo will be releasing the full details about the new classic games service.............in September, the earliest being "the week before" paid online launches :smh:

Another complaint is that your old downloads are forever tied to a dead console. I for one do NOT want a stream service for old games. I want to buy and own them to do as I want.
Same Is said for ps3
So many games I wish I could still play
Xbox did it right though

Back
Top Bottom