• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m intrigued how they will differentiate him from Joker with the Gun Play. Sure, Dante has a lot more weaponry and Sparda’s sword, but Devil Trigger would probably be like the Arsene meter. If he does come to Smash, who’s the next most popular/desires 3rd Party character?
folks would prolly say banjo

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare banjo is a good pick.

I’m looking at a list right now and here’s a couple standouts for me:

Shadow ( floodarea floodarea )
Sora
Goku (The could do kid Goku who couldn’t fly)
Heihachi (highly doubtful)
Zero (I’m all for more swordsman)
Lara Croft (What would her up+b be?)

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare banjo is a good pick.

I’m looking at a list right now and here’s a couple standouts for me:

Shadow ( floodarea floodarea )
Sora
Goku (The could do kid Goku who couldn’t fly)
Heihachi (highly doubtful)
Zero (I’m all for more swordsman)
Lara Croft (What would her up+b be?)
Goku is never ever coming and doesn’t deserve too hahah

I was hopeful for Shadow but I think if we’re getting another Sonic character at this point it’d have to be Metal Sonic as an echo

If they did either of those two, it'd be really fun. I feel like Scorpion would be get in recovery (Teleport, Spear)

Subzero freezing people would be interesting.

They're the most recognizable from MK. And a switch port of mk11 is really making a case for smash.

Nintendo Announces Its E3 2019 Nintendo Direct Date and Time
"Get a look at Nintendo Switch titles for 2019."
by Adam Bankhurst
May 09, 2019 5:54 AM PDT
Nintendo has revealed its E3 2019 plans and they include a Nintendo Direct, Nintendo Treehouse: Live, the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2019, and the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World Championship 2019 3v3.

Advertisement

Scroll to continue with content

Announced by Nintendo, the Splatoon 2 tournament will kick off Nintendo's E3 at 11am PT/2pm ET on June 8, and the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament will begin following its conclusion around 2pm PT/5pm ET.

On Tuesday, June 11, Nintendo will hold its Nintendo Direct at 9am PT/12pm ET and promises we will "get a look at Nintendo Switch titles for 2019." Interestingly enough, there is no mention of any Nintendo 3DS titles or anything beyond this year.

Nintendo-e3.png

Following the Nintendo Direct, and for the following three days after, Nintendo will host its Nintendo Treehouse: Live where it will showcase Nintendo Switch gameplay with developers and Nintendo Treehouse members.

For those in attendance at E3 2109, Nintendo mentions that all should "be sure to register for your Warp Pipe Pass early." While its unclear as to what this could be for, it is most likely similar to the system they had in place for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate last year.

Fans would register for a time-slot for a chance to try out the latest Smash title. While there is no mention of what this year's title is, it could be for Animal Crossing for the Switch, Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake, Luigi's Mansion 3, or an unannounced title. There is currently no word on how to register.

They’ve stated a few times
In the past month or so
Even in an earning statement
They not launching new hardware this year
They’re not gonna confirm rumors because they wanna be the ones to announce it

I think the smaller Switch with non-detachable joycons is gonna happen soon after E3

Even after Nintendo made statements about it, the sources leaking the info doubled down and said that it is in fact happening

Gotta wait and see

They’re not gonna confirm rumors because they wanna be the ones to announce it

I think the smaller Switch with non-detachable joycons is gonna happen soon after E3

Even after Nintendo made statements about it, the sources leaking the info doubled down and said that it is in fact happening

Gotta wait and see
They not gonna lie to investors
During an investment meeting
Tell them no hardware
Then release hardware
Not how business in a publicly traded company is done

They not gonna lie to investors
During an investment meeting
Tell them no hardware
Then release hardware
Not how business in a publicly traded company is done

The president just said that they weren't going to announce new hardware at E3. They wouldn't be lying if they just announce it at any other time than E3.

They could announce it at the end of May with a full promotional rollout and not have lied, or they could do it in July and have not lied.

Source

The president just said that they weren't going to announce new hardware at E3. They wouldn't be lying if they just announce it at any other time than E3.

They could announce it at the end of May with a full promotional rollout and not have lied, or they could do it in July and have not lied.

Source
Very good point

Believing Nintendo when they deny rumors is the equivalent of believing Kyrie when he said he was gonna resign in Boston at the beginning of the season

Just don’t drink the Kool-Aid

400GB SanDisk Ultra UHS-1 MicroSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter
$57
+ Free Shipping

B&H Photo Video has 400GB SanDisk Ultra UHS-1 MicroSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA) for $61.94 -> Now $56.99. Shipping is free. Thanks longmanj9

Newegg
has 400GB SanDisk Ultra UHS-1 MicroSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA) for $61.94 -> Now $56.99. Shipping is free.

• 8072086.thumb
  • 8072089.thumb
  • 8072092.thumb

Back
Top Bottom