• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Just send your **** in so we can fix it instead of y’all suing us please” :lol:

The article mentions people getting them back from repairs and getting drift again soon after, which makes it even funnier :lol:

Thankfully I sent and got mine returned in December and they're still good, but Nintendo clearly needs to change (something about) the control sticks they're using.

Really surprised nobody is talking about Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Game is a lot of fun.
Nothing against the Switch but I was hoping it’d hit PS4 and benefit from better graphics. That said, it’s looking like this game will be better than the Avengers game coming to PS4/Xbox :lol:

Anyone here ever get an error code 2002-4153? I can't seem to play any game without a message saying that an error occurred. I'm calling Nintendo soon as it says on their forum, just curious if anyone else has had this issue before? My system is up to date and checked for crashes and none were found.

I can’t pay full price for no games anyMore, but I will cop DQ Builders at some point. I played Oninaki this morning and wasn’t too impressed. Kill La kill however is the goods.

I hope they fix that joy-con drift issue asap. That news is holding me back on purchasing one now.

Upon further playing of Oninaki, it definitely got better. Definitely pay attention to the story and tutorial. I was just hacking and slashing, but there's more depth to it. Switch is really delivering. I know PS4 is getting a lot of these games as well (for cheaper at times), but I'm happy more companies are developing on Nintendo in this generation.

Update: Part of the problem with that whole joycon situation was that some people had to pay to get them fixed through Nintendo. Now Nintendo will fix joycons for free and people who had to pay can request a refund.

Nah I need to be compensated for this inconvenience in the form of a check in my mailbox

Tryna get paid like I did when Redbull lost its lawsuit for not actually giving you wings

Think I got like $25 off them AND free Redbull and didn’t even drink Redbull. Just filled out the online form and got paid :lol:

Someone needs to update this thread title...

Anyway my CE Fire Emblem shipped today, excited to finally dust off my Switch, this is one of the few games I bought the system for.

Someone needs to update this thread title...

Anyway my CE Fire Emblem shipped today, excited to finally dust off my Switch, this is one of the few games I bought the system for.
Make sure to post impressions. I wasn't fond of the art style they went with but I've also been looking to try out a good tactics RPG.

How common is it to catch a shiny Pokémon in any of the games?

Have 30 hours in emerald and I’m playing platinum now never seen one...never seen one as a kid either

When Gold/Silver came out when I was in HS at the Pokemon store they were giving out shiny eggs, and you would get a free baby shiny Pokemon.
When Ruby dropped I caught a Shiny Spinda and to this day I still cant believe it.

Shiny hunting is like a cult within the Pokemon community.

You can literally play forever and never encounter one.

I think the current shiny rate is 1/8145 pokemon in the wild.

What is a Shiny Pokémon? Were they in Gold and Silver. Played through that game twice and can’t remember a single thing about that...

And yeah, they were introduced in Gold and Silver. Remember the red Gyarados they pretty much gave to you in that game? That was a shiny Pokémon.

Can't wait to run an OS on my switch :nerd:

Screenshot_20190724-202858.png

That **** fire :pimp:

If that's a bundle with the updated Switch (I'd assume it is given the release date), that's the best themed Switch yet.

Nintendo would be tossing money out the window if they don’t do a special edition Switch for the BOTW sequel

Yeah it looks amazing. I dunno anything about FE besides the characters in Smash and that the music is :pimp:

The Switch is straight flames. I cannot stress that enough.

Still trying to find a game a 4-year old can play though.

Back
Top Bottom