• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are there any beat em ups worth playing nowadays?
also, I can't remember if this came out for switch or not but that steven universe rpg...did it ever get fixed and is it worth a purchase?

I’m waiting on Streets of Rage 4. The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa looks good too and was recently on sale.

I’m definitely picking up River City Girls, which drops in September. Game looks great and Arc System Works has been delivering on games for years.

yooo. I saw the title and was like what are the odds this has to do with river city ransom (the first game I owned on nes as a kid along with Mario/duckhunt).
copped day one. lets go.

Decent sales on Nintendo eShop.

Mortal Kombat 11 is 45 bucks until August 6 (after Evo of course.)

Resident Evils are priced properly at $20, but with that 4,5,6 Collection coming, I’m going to wait for that collection to go under 50. Then I feel like it might be worth value.

But this time they have different gym leaders. I wanted to go with Shield this time (the Red Game) to be my new introduction to Pokemon (Always a Blue guy), but I want to fight Bea. I'm going to wait for more details on the differences. Maybe I will cop both at some point.

I got both pre-ordered. One for my son and the other for me :lol:

Man you got like 4 gamers at the house and that don’t even include the little cousins and brother and brother in law etc. so you got the green light :lol:

I will get one but don’t have a clue which

Celeste, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, and Cuphead are all amazing. Still need to pick up Cuphead but played it on xbox and it was great.

I’m gonna have to see what all the hype is next time Hollow Knight goes on sale. Isn’t there a sequel coming too?

Back
Top Bottom