• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
will the upgraded switch release in the u.s. any time soon? and will current switch prices go down or..?
I need a new switch badly but don't want to drop bread on one until I know for sure. i'm ready to start making levels again in Mario maker..

will the upgraded switch release in the u.s. any time soon? and will current switch prices go down or..?
I need a new switch badly but don't want to drop bread on one until I know for sure. i'm ready to start making levels again in Mario maker..
The new Switch is going to be available in China starting tomorrow, no word on when the states will get it but it’ll be soon

All Switch prices are staying the same

Some guy on cag said he sent his switch in for repair and they sent him the new switch as replacement last week, most folks called him a liar but he did mention the new joycons n posted a pic of the joycons

Soccer games are fun in general. Fifa atreet, rocket league, PES, fifa, strykers are all enjoyable games and GREAT for H2H

Looks like those Phoenix Suns and LA Rams Joy Cons will be a part of that new Generation, show I'll definitely be picking up a pair of those.

I don’t believe him lol

No side by side comparisons he tested one game for start time out of the “astronomical amount of games” he owns, no battery tests...there’s also supposed to be a new kickstand which he didn’t mention or show. also new serial number...and why not mention what store you got it at? Like “walked into Walmart to buy a new switch” “keep an out at your local Best Buy...” or something

It’s just him saying things, that people can probably guess about the new switch and having his viewers take his word for it...he was already caught lying about some ps5 info that only he had lol

Back
Top Bottom