• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
already have a jailbroken ps3 so I wouldn't hack a switch...but...

I might consider in the future if they make mods for Mario maker so that we can get missing items, semi solids, lava/water/night fix, etc.
and new themes.

I tried hacking my wii u but couldn't figure out how and now the controller isn't responsive due to some dust or whatever.

Just got a ps4 the other day but I’ve been putting in more work on the switch whenever I play games. The switch is something special man

I keep going back and forth on whether to get a PS4 or not. I kinda like being limited to just the switch, because then I don't go crazy buying games and play what I have. Then there's situations like Bloodstained where the Switch version out here at 30 frames and missing a whole lot of animations.

I kinda like being limited to just the switch, because then I don't go crazy buying games and play what I have

Man I am jealous of you you don’t want these backlog multiple system at age 33 with a real career and also gotta take care of myself problems :lol:

Some times i am like man I wish I just had 1 MMO, 1 Fighter, and 1 shooter

But I feel you man the Switch knows exactly what it is doing and nails it perfectly

Last edited:
Man I am jealous of you you don’t want these backlog multiple system at age 33 with a real career and also gotta take care of myself problems :lol:

Some times i am like man I wish I just had 1 MMO, 1 Fighter, and 1 shooter

But I feel you man the Switch knows exactly what it is doing and nails it perfectly
Next gen bruh :pimp:

27EAAFDF-747E-4EF1-804D-9E63E59DB3CA.png
B1166BCE-1F33-407F-B17E-9A7CC23120E7.jpeg

Think they running out of ideas lol

Last edited:
the got like 4 bizzaro looking pikachu's already though :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, seems like having a cute new rat for each gen became part of tradition for them somewhere along the way :lol:

At least this new one's gimmick is interesting. It has a "Hangry mode" (hungry and angry) that lets one of it's moves change from electric to dark type

pokemon_morpeko_2x.png

Still don't know if I'm buying this ****.

Yeah, seems like having a cute new rat for each gen became part of tradition for them somewhere along the way :lol:

At least this new one's gimmick is interesting. It has a "Hangry mode" (hungry and angry) that lets one of it's moves change from electric to dark type

pokemon_morpeko_2x.png

Still don't know if I'm buying this ****.
:lol:
i swear man
nintendo :smh:
such a weird way they operate

Back
Top Bottom