• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all out of it with Pokemon. Wasn't there a blue rat called Pikablu or something like that. Oh I know Pichu too....from Smash :lol:

I'm just trying to get an Alakazam and a Gyrados in this new Pokemon :nerd:

:lol:
i swear man
nintendo :smh:
such a weird way they operate
I was playing Mario Maker 2 the other day and was thinking how legit it would be to know if your "friends" uploaded any new levels. Then I remembered how basic something like that is and realized that's why it isn't a feature :rofl:

I was playing Mario Maker 2 the other day and was thinking how legit it would be to know if your "friends" uploaded any new levels. Then I remembered how basic something like that is and realized that's why it isn't a feature :rofl:
imagine how dope the switch would be
if u could chat send messages in smash mk8 and everything else
create actual friend lobbies to invite them
and have all that on the go
:smh:

I'm all out of it with Pokemon. Wasn't there a blue rat called Pikablu or something like that. Oh I know Pichu too....from Smash :lol:

Pikablu was a name people made up for Marill before Gold/Silver came out

183Marill.png

The sprite in the game convention demo looked like a blue Pikachu to them.

imagine how dope the switch would be
if u could chat send messages in smash mk8 and everything else
create actual friend lobbies to invite them
and have all that on the go
The thing is that it shouldn't be the cool new thing, this **** been around since last gen bro :lol:

The thing is that it shouldn't be the cool new thing, this **** been around since last gen bro :lol:
and it sucks
they they kill it when making games
but imagine if they had a different mindset
no one would be able to compete with them

The more new information I get on Pokémon, the more I can hold off on purchasing it. To think I was going to buy the voucher for this game (and Astral Chain).

I’ll just be playing the BlazBlue Cross DLC in November and keep wishing that the new Guilty Gear comes to Switch.

there is some drama with Sword and Shield because it wont have the National Dex (meaning you can bring over all your old Pokemon from previous generations with this one)

its real drama

Ya'll really want to bring forward ~800 Pokemon from the past :lol:
Only reason it’s a bigger deal than it should be is because they previously stated in the past that they had already made high scaled models for EVERY SINGLE POKÉMON exactly for a situation like this where a Pokémon console game happens

And now that it has, they say it’s too hard/too much work when we’ve already seen proof of them having those models needed :smh:

Only reason it’s a bigger deal than it should be is because they previously stated in the past that they had already made high scaled models for EVERY SINGLE POKÉMON exactly for a situation like this where a Pokémon console game happens

And now that it has, they say it’s too hard/too much work when we’ve already seen proof of them having those models needed :smh:
Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom