• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super duper geeked for this game

2E97D95D-3D28-4CF8-A0F3-7D463B28FDAF.jpeg
ur cluster for mph look like its fake :lol:
like u in a toy car

I really hope Nintendo is working on an MK9 planning to bring back 2 man karts. Or they could just remake Diddy Kong Racing :smokin

Been hooked on Dragon Quest 11. Beat the main story and I’m currently on the quest to rebuild cobblestone (post game). Probably 62-65 hours in, can’t remember.

Definitely one of my favorite games on switch.

DQ11 is amazing. One of the better recent RPG experiences imo

How is Luigi's Mansion??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Anyone playing?

I thought about running through smb3 again...
100%ing both is the only way to go. I really wish there was a way to recapture the magic mario used to have. Maybe they'll bless us with a port of 3d world in 2020

Need to pick up a new switch for my nephew.

His doesn't read game cards anymore and the fan is really loud.

Also want to pick up an nes mini.

I thought about running through smb3 again...
100%ing both is the only way to go. I really wish there was a way to recapture the magic mario used to have. Maybe they'll bless us with a port of 3d world in 2020
3d World didn’t do it for me but I’d cop again on Switch. I didn’t get to the Champion’s Road and would like to give it a spin.

I’m playing SMB3 too. I try to play both World and 3 at least once a year.

Started up another play through of BotW, this time on Master. I got about 17 hours of flight time plus another 5 hours of layovers tomorrow night, figured this would be a good time to start over :lol:

Are there any portable chargers for the Switch?
Look for any power bank with USB-C PD and pair it with a USB-C to USB-C cable. I have a RavPower one and it’s great. I think Anker has one too. It has to have the “PD” part or else it won’t be powerful enough for the Switch.

This is the one that I have:
Amazon product ASIN B01LRQDAEI
I use it all the time on flights and it charges the Switch much faster than it drains while you’re playing. Lasts forever too.

yo!!! mallow! so there's a chance at a real sequel to mario rpg one day if they're even considering putting him as a mii skin or whatever in smash.
i don't care what anyone says, mario rpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paper mario, thousand year door, color splash, the **** on ds, 3ds, etc., etc.

Back
Top Bottom