• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His Switch is modded, and the ISO is out there.

I swear I get one step closer to saying **** playing online every time you post stick stick :smh:
No reason not to hack now that there's emunand. It completely separates your hacked data from your stock data. I'm not banned and my Switch has been hacked since like August 2018.
stick stick any spoiler free reviews/is it fun? Worth copping on Friday?
I played for 2 hours and that was just the prologue. It was the same thing as any other Pokemon game- pick your starter (I went with water type), meet people, battle/catch some wild Pokemon. It was fun though. I haven't played a Pokemon game since like Silver/Gold/Crystal. I'll play some more later and share some thoughts after I hit the open world.

yeah but the ones that are worthy of onine
are REALLY worthy and needed for the system
smash
splatoon
and mk
I need to give Splatoon online a chance. I tried the single player during my recent deployment and couldn’t get into it. Agree with you on Smash and MK8 even though MK is ridiculous online :lol:

Pulling the trigger on a hack able switch tomorrow. I‘ll keep that for all the games I don’t need to play online. ~$180 is a steep price but hopefully I can make that up in games lol

There aren't any spoilers in this post but I'm throwing my thought's into a spoiler anyway in case anyone doesn't want their judgement clouded.

I've played for like 7 hours so far and I'm kind of disappointed. I don't know why but I thought it was supposed to be more of an open world non linear type game. But it's really just the same scripted, hand-holding Pokemon formula. Go from Route to City, maybe hit a cave or sidequest in between, and then fight the Gym Leader. There are "Wild Areas" outside of the big cities but they're really nothing special. The Dynamax stuff is really stupid, it's just a regular battle with giant Pokemon. As far as I can tell there's nothing new or groundbreaking about the game. All of the mechanics and gameplay are exactly how I remember them from way back in the day (Blue/Red - Silver/Gold days). It really just feels like a 3D-ized version of a Gameboy game. Maybe that's not a bad thing? But I expected a lot more.

Some of those tweets are funny but not really untrue :lol:. It's not really a polished game at all, I don't see how that IGN review is so glowing.

Even with all the constant screw ups I never expected this game to review bad because I know damn well Nintendo got their hands in these reviewers mouths

The real uproar and controversy gotta come from the consumers to spark the change

First week sales numbers could very well determine how Pokémon is developed moving forward

No spoilers again just my thoughts. :ohwell:

I put in a couple more hours at work and it's more of the same. The initial luster wore off and I'm kinda just seeing all the holes at this point. It's hard to explain but the game just feels really rushed and not fleshed out whatsoever. It feels like an indie game that got way too ambitious for it's own good, but at the same time it doesn't seem like it was developed with any kind of ambition at all. I know that doesn't make sense but when you play it you'll understand :lol:. It feels like a poorly done port.

The overall feel of the game is just low quality. It doesn't remind me of something that was built from the ground up to be a "killer app" for the Switch. It is nowhere near the scale of something like BOTW or Odyssey. I'm not a graphics snob whatsoever but the graphics in this aren't close to being optimized for the Switch. The cutscenes are poorly done. There is no voice acting, the background music/sounds don't match or set the mood. For example, there are scenes where you're inside a stadium for battles and the crowd is relatively silent. I've noticed typos/grammatical errors in the dialogue. I'm pretty sure there was a typo within the first few lines of the opening scene. I shrugged it off when I first saw it but looking back it was just foreshadowing the things to come. There are more things but I'm not trying to write an essay :lol:.

I'm not trying to bash the game at all and I've still been having fun with it. But I'm anticipating a huge backlash from a lot of people once the game officially drops. When it's all said and done, the toned-down Pokedex will be a smaller issue than the game itself.

DC2AED7A-DFB0-446A-ACF4-53F1F08C589F.gif

Back
Top Bottom