• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda think the opposite, I think the Pokémon series should stay 3d but embrace the open world aspect. I think the sword and shield look good visually and it’s def an upgrade in that perspective, it just feels I’m playing the same old game. Feels like they took no risks at all in terms of the actual game play.
You’re the first person I’ve seen say that S&S is a visual upgrade from Sun & Moon :lol:
At best I’d say it’s on par

Even though the games aren’t necessarily the same it’s definitely a visual downgrade from Let’s Go which people shouldn’t be okay with either

You’re the first person I’ve seen say that S&S is a visual upgrade from Sun & Moon :lol:
At best I’d say it’s on par

Even though the games aren’t necessarily the same it’s definitely a visual downgrade from Let’s Go which people shouldn’t be okay with either

I guess I should mention that I’m coming from x and/oras. I skipped over sun and moon and let’s go so my experience isn’t based on anything recent :lol: which might be why my opinion is a lot more favorable than everyone else’s

I guess I should mention that I’m coming from x and/oras. I skipped over sun and moon and let’s go so my experience isn’t based on anything recent :lol: which might be why my opinion is a lot more favorable than everyone else’s
Okay that makes sense and I can def understand enjoying your experience if it’s been a minute since you went all in on it

Im enjoying the game so far but I’ve only played red/blue and x/y.
It does feel like the game holds your hand though.

Still have my copy in the plastic. I gotta beat some more games before starting Pokémon. Trying to finish up the story on BB Cross Tag before 2.0 comes out and complete Zelda’s story missions.

picked up LM3 for my daughter this weekend for christmas. Will be great to watch her play that. Hoping Amazon will price match Walmart for BOTW on black friday. I/m deployed and I wanna pick that up for the wife.

Pokemon could easily benefit from difficulty levels. They have added stuff in to make it easier like auto exp share, etc.

We need a level where those nannies are removed. And also have the levels of your opponents tiered depending on difficulty level.

i shouldnt be able to run through the game with damn near exclusively using my starter

Pokemon could easily benefit from difficulty levels. They have added stuff in to make it easier like auto exp share, etc.

We need a level where those nannies are removed. And also have the levels of your opponents tiered depending on difficulty level.

i shouldnt be able to run through the game with damn near exclusively using my starter

I agree there Should be difficulty levels in terms of the difficultly if battles. More status effects, stat lowering, switch ups during battle for type marching ,but the quality of life changes they’ve made to the game are pretty good in my opinion. If you’re doing anything strategic or training like one a certain way to have certain stats, abilities, and moves the old way was such a grind to gain the right experience and EVs. How you can train an entire team in one stat without having to deal with grinding out pokemon battles for each individual team member is a Hod send.

Cracked open the game yesterday and spent a nice amount of time on it. Managed to make it to the first gym leader before calling it quits. Is there any reason for me to pick up the Shield version other than a few rare Pokémon?
ABA59F65-1293-4C81-9712-090B92CC1B4A.jpeg

I beat the 8th gym leader last night,

And yeah, I must say, this game is really missing something. Feels like the end came too quickly and there wasn’t much exploration at all.

Pokémon is bigger than Disney so it shouldn’t come as a surprise but I’d be lying if I said I thought this uproar wouldn’t amount to anything :smh:

I still consider let’s go a money grab but that’s just me. I don’t think I know anyone who bought it and loved the experience.

Pokemon has never really been a game with overarching story and character development but you would've thought with this release that GameFreak would've went above and beyond. Besides, this is a console with the power to run The Witcher series. They're working with hardware that's more powerful than any Nintendo console before.

Idk if it's because Pokemon's first priority is to appeal to little kids, but the majority of the fans of the series are adults now. How cool would it be to get a legitimate Pokemon RPG that's similar to the anime? Just seems like it'll continue to be the same copy and paste gameplay from Gen 1.

With all that being said, I'll probably still end up buying it, just not for full retail lol

Back
Top Bottom