• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting to see if this is legit. To me this is a great deal

962D6F5A-C80E-43CB-ABF8-022870A5396B.png

BtownKj BtownKj she won’t be disappointed. It’s my favorite game of all time.

I’m waiting to cop that switch deal for my brother. I hope it’s online so I can mail it to him directly.

1TB is too much especially for that price. Unless you own every game on switch and digitally, not worth it. That 256, 400, or 512gb should be enough. I’m still cooling with my 128gb, Cleared a lot of demos and got rid of NBA 2K19.

BtownKj BtownKj she won’t be disappointed. It’s my favorite game of all time.

she's really wanted to play it so I couldn't pass at $30. I’m waiting to cop that switch deal for my brother. I hope it’s online so I can mail it to him directly.

I'm hoping it is as well. I'm deployed so i was gonna send it to my wife. If anything hopefully they'll offer in store pickup.

1TB is too much especially for that price. Unless you own every game on switch and digitally, not worth it. That 256, 400, or 512gb should be enough. I’m still cooling with my 128gb, Cleared a lot of demos and got rid of NBA 2K19.

I'm about to order a 128gb for myself since it's down to 14.99 (still banking on getting a lite by christmas)

256gb is the price/capacity sweet spot imo.

Why is this controller 60$!???!!?????

Also if I buy a joycon pack should I get the comfort grips too? Is the Pro Controller better?

I think antidope antidope is more flabbergasted as to why it's worth $60
IMO

the quality of the controller
the button placement, joy sticks, response, everything is perfect
its the best controller since the psx controller.
this should be the go to controller for the xbox and ps4, lol. that's how I feel about the switch pro controller.

I wouldn't even consider a switch without one tbh.

The pro controller is awesome except for the D-Pad. That thing is trash for fighters.

I actually like using the Joy-con grips . D-pad reminds me of Dualschocks. The Joy-con drift is real though and I’m sending mine into Nintendo soon.

I’ve watched a couple reviews on the power a wireless GameCube controller. Couple guys have said they even like it better than a pro controller. Any of y’all used one and feel the same?

also it was a cool morning here in Kuwait so I had to throw my hoodie on

6DE4D7CC-5FA4-47CD-B487-34B23EC56126.jpeg

I’ve watched a couple reviews on the power a wireless GameCube controller. Couple guys have said they even like it better than a pro controller. Any of y’all used one and feel the same?

also it was a cool morning here in Kuwait so I had to throw my hoodie on

6DE4D7CC-5FA4-47CD-B487-34B23EC56126.jpeg

I like PowerA products a lot. I have the wireless GameCube and the wired enhanced Pro Controller, and both work great. Wireless controllers can turn on the system and are only missing rumble and NFC. The double A batteries help add a little heft to them to feel like other controllers of today.

Edit - I just re-read what you said (3am Central Time and don't know why I'm up) and it was actually the GameCube controller. I love that thing. Definitely my go-to for Smash. Stay away from the Gold/Silvers though because apparently the paint chips easily. I know Purple/Black/Grey are 33.99 on Amazon. I think the Pokemon editions might be cheaper if you don't mind the graphics on them. Not that you'll most likely use it, but the D-Pad is larger and a lot nicer than the original Cube controller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom