• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I beat Gears 5 this morning. There were some slow (open world) parts but overall I thought it dope and a huge improvement over Gears 4. There’s a choice later in the game that you have to make that really sucks man :frown:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I beat Gears 5 this morning. There were some slow (open world) parts but overall I thought it dope and a huge improvement over Gears 4. There’s a choice later in the game that you have to make that really sucks man :frown:
I started getting a headache
I stopped playing after u get into that train station at the beginning
Ain’t picked it up since

Hello everyone. Whats a good first game for a new switch owner? I like racing games but cant decide between mario kart 8 or mario party.

I got shaqfu in yesterday. At 12 bucks it was a must grab for me. Side scroll beat em up + shaq equals a game I gotta have. I grew up playing the snes shaqfu so I’m looking forward to this.

EFA6887F-743E-411D-935D-D0F6FE3C5047.jpeg

Depending where you got it from, it’s 4.99 right now at Best Buy. Try to get some money back if they price match.

Tell me how you’re liking it though BtownKj BtownKj

Depending where you got it from, it’s 4.99 right now at Best Buy. Try to get some money back if they price match.

Tell me how you’re liking it though BtownKj BtownKj

I had seen that today. Unfortunately I’m deployed right now so it’s be to much of a hassle to try for it but I’ll definitely let you know man. Reviews seems to have people surprised with it. It’s a basic style game that’s pretty campy. He heals with icy hot :lol:

finally Downloaded Fortnite. Will have to see if my skills on the Switch match my skills on the Xbox.
Also bought NBA 2k20 off GameStop for $25.

had to trade in Pokémon Shield. Game got boring quickly.

Getting a Switch (finally).

Any recommendations you guys could share your Top 5 gaming recommendations and any other accessories I need for the system. Thanks!

Getting a Switch (finally).

Any recommendations you guys could share your Top 5 gaming recommendations and any other accessories I need for the system. Thanks!

GameStop Buy 2 preowned games get 2 free. Easily better than Black Friday if you can find what you want online or instore.

there’s too many good games to name Switch got a lot of great titles. Can’t go wrong really

I’d say pokken tournament is the lowest tier switch exclusive for the lack of fighters other than that all exclusives are really great games

If u didn’t play Darksiders like I did I’d definitely recommend that.

Great game.

Great port from my understanding.

I'd say the screen protector is a more urgent purchase than the micro SD card.

You could grab a 2-pack of screens and a 256GB card for like $40 combined right now off Amazon. The Switch doesn't require any special type of micro SD if that was a concern of yours.

Back
Top Bottom