Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5342A24A-1BBE-4C93-8EDE-35EE0DB73378.gif

Hey guys. I’m looking for some games that I can play online with my girl. We’re separated during the lockdown.
What do you guys suggest?
Is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe playable online with friends?
Can you school me on how to play online on the Switch? Do you have to pay for it?
I don’t know anything about it as I only play casually at home.

P.S. - I know Animal Crossing is one game

Hey guys. I’m looking for some games that I can play online with my girl. We’re separated during the lockdown.
What do you guys suggest?
Is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe playable online with friends?
Can you school me on how to play online on the Switch? Do you have to pay for it?
I don’t know anything about it as I only play casually at home.

P.S. - I know Animal Crossing is one game

Mario Maker 2 can be played online.
I think Mario Party as well, but I heard the online isn’t a board game, just the mini games.
I think the Uno game is online too. That might be fun.
If she plays fighters, then of course Smash.

online is 20 bucks. 35 for the family plan (which can have up to 8 people)

Mario Maker 2 can be played online.
I think Mario Party as well, but I heard the online isn’t a board game, just the mini games.
I think the Uno game is online too. That might be fun.
If she plays fighters, then of course Smash.

online is 20 bucks. 35 for the family plan (which can have up to 8 people)
Thanks bro looking into Smash and Mario Kart 8.
Also considering Mario Party but what do you mean? Not all modes are playable online?

Just out of curiosity, are you guys actually buying and playing these 3rd party games? I don’t because I have both PS4 and Xbox and I’d rather play superior versions and I rarely play handheld. It just seems like people get excited for these ports but I don’t really know anybody who actually buy these games for Switch.

Has anyone played Ultimate Alliance 3 online? How does it compare to local couch co-op
The game is a grind. So if you don't got your players at a certain level prepared to get massacred with online co-op.

Main reason I've logged so many hours playing the game is the grinding of trying to get 20+ characters to level 300.

It is fun though playing online (when you can actually find ppl to play with). It's weird cuz the game is very popular and was in the top 10 of best selling switch games but sometimes there are no active rooms to join locally or online for the main story or mostly the Danger Room. Complete opposite of Ultimate Smash Bros. cuz I can find ppl to play with at 4am if I wanted. So just be mindful of that.

Last edited:
The game is a grind. So if you do t got your players at a certain level prepared to get massacred with online co-op.

Main reason I've logged so many hours playing the game is the grinding of trying to get 20+ characters to level 300.

It is fun though playing online (when you can actually find ppl to play with). It's weird cuz the game is very popular and was in the top 10 of best selling switch games but sometimes there are no active rooms to join locally or online for the main story or mostly the Danger Room. Complete opposite of Ultimate Smash Bros. cuz I can find ppl to play with at 4am if I wanted. So just be mindful of that.
I’m always prepared to get massacred :lol:
Really just looking to play the main story online with one other person. Is that possible or does there have to be 4 active players ?

Just out of curiosity, are you guys actually buying and playing these 3rd party games? I don’t because I have both PS4 and Xbox and I’d rather play superior versions and I rarely play handheld. It just seems like people get excited for these ports but I don’t really know anybody who actually buy these games for Switch.
Well until I get a ps5 (and I'm clear on the backwards compatibility) I will.

I got the Witcher Wild Hunt, Dragonball FighterZ, Saints Row the 3rd, Diablo Eternal, Final Fantasy X and X-2 remastered, FF XII, Valfaris, DB Xenoverse 2, Assassin's Creed Rebel collection and III remastered. Simply cuz I didnt want to wait.

Nintendo wasn't wrong about gamers just wanting to play fun games and not caring about superior looking versions.

I plan on getting that new Strawhats Pirates game too. I'm mainly getting the ps5 so I can play those Spider-Man games, Star Wars, Nioh, RDR2, and a few others. If it wasnt for that I'd be fine waiting for these remastered Mario games and next Metroid Prime and content playing nothing else.
I’m always prepared to get massacred :lol:
Really just looking to play the main story online with one other person. Is that possible or does there have to be 4 active players ?
No you can do just 2. Just gotta find somebody to stick around is all.

Last edited:
Before the Switch came out I said I was never gonna buy a game for the Switch that I could buy for the PS4

But then the Switch actually came out and that all changed

I prefer to buy all my games on the Switch now if possible. Slightly downgraded performance isn’t a big deal to me at all when I can take the game with me where I want or just post up in bed with it

Back
Top Bottom