• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a Switch order in on bb today. I'm completely ignorant about nintendo. Is there a guide or something out there to help get me started?

I'm not gonna lie the hype got to me and obviously I have extra free time like most people so I wanted to check it out. I'm gonna get animal crossing. any other recs? Is there a guide to playing animal crossing? I know you kinda just do random ****, but will I adjust quickly or theres a learning curve?

Got a Switch order in on bb today. I'm completely ignorant about nintendo. Is there a guide or something out there to help get me started?

I'm not gonna lie the hype got to me and obviously I have extra free time like most people so I wanted to check it out. I'm gonna get animal crossing. any other recs? Is there a guide to playing animal crossing? I know you kinda just do random ****, but will I adjust quickly or theres a learning curve?

have you ever had a nintendo console in the past?

you can’t go wrong with Zelda BOTW (On sale for 39.99 right now I believe), Mario Odyssey, and Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Other than the first party games, it’s really up to you and whatever you play. They have a little of everything for everybody.

have you ever had a nintendo console in the past?

you can’t go wrong with Zelda BOTW (On sale for 39.99 right now I believe), Mario Odyssey, and Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Other than the first party games, it’s really up to you and whatever you play. They have a little of everything for everybody.

I only played Nintendo at friends houses as a kid. Hopefully I can snag another system and play with my little cousin remotely. Its tough to stay away from him with all this free time on our hands but I work in a hospital and its not worth the risk so maybe this can supplement a little

Not worried about Nintendo catching up with mobile.

I hope they never share their library.

Competition is gonna have a problem if Nintendo ever does decide to get back in to the super powerful console with the latest groundbreaking tech for a one off next gen console and pair it with what they've accomplished with the switch.

Last edited:
Hollow Knight is unreal. Would be worth $60.

Odyssey is fun and has a lot of content, but I get bored with it. I bought it on release date and still haven't beaten it.

512gb should work with no issues.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for recommending hollow knight. One of the best games I’ve ever played in my life. How the hell is it only $15?!!! I played it for like 10 hours straight yesterday and still feel like I haven’t even explored half the map.

the story, the dark and beautiful animation, the cool bosses, the fight mechanic, everything top notch.

I’m at the colosseum of fools right now and that joint is hilarious! Thanks again for recommending it

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for recommending hollow knight. One of the best games I’ve ever played in my life. How the hell is it only $15?!!! I played it for like 10 hours straight yesterday and still feel like I haven’t even explored half the map.

the story, the dark and beautiful animation, the cool bosses, the fight mechanic, everything top notch.

I’m at the colosseum of fools right now and that joint is hilarious! Thanks again for recommending it
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That's exactly how I felt when I first played it :lol:. My first playthrough was 50some hours and then a couple of months later I went for another 40hr playthrough right over again. Enjoy the ride. I can't wait for the new one to come out.

Never even heard of that game but if it's Zelda influenced I might have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom