Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thoughts on it?
Great game if you going solo. Has a nice loosely based comic story to run through. Gameplay is fun. Only thing about is the game is a grind. To level up and do it quickly you got to put in the work to take on the extracurricular trials that help you do that so you can unlock all of the costumes and free hidden players.

It's one price now for all the expansions (X-Men, Midnight Sons, Fantastic 4) which comes with an epilogue to the main story. So thats cool, giving you a chance to unlock 13 more characters. There's rumors there might be a 4th expansion pack with more players but with how this year went that's wait and see if Nintendo announces it or if they announce a sequel instead.

Even better if you doing multiplayer co-op local or online. That's fun too just gotta do it at peak hours for online cuz unlike other games ppl aren't playing it at all hours.

Seeing Mario Party at 10mil is appalling
I ain’t played it since the month it released
It’s not bad
But the fact there only like 3 boards
Is so trash
How the hell there was no dlc
And I got the damn digital version
So I’m stuck with that trash

The duped a lot of people. Mario Party is fun, but replay value is severely lacking.

In other news, have y’all seen Xbox’s Astral Chain? Lol

It’s by BAMCO, so there is a possibility it’ll come to other consoles, but still funny Xbox used it in it’s showcase.

Guys, need help real quick.

About to head to Target in an hour. I want to buy a memory card for the switch. How much gigs should I get and how much do they go for?

Also, do I just put the memory card in or will it delete all my stuff?

Selling my switch. I’ve heard eBay isn’t safe for sellers. Any tips on where I can sell without face to face contact?

About to head to Target in an hour. I want to buy a memory card for the switch. How much gigs should I get and how much do they go for?

Anyone?

128gb is fine
thats what i have
im all didgital
have
mk8
smash
nsmb deluxe
splatoon 2
mario odyssey
botw
super mario party
and a few other
still have a bunch of space

Make sure to get them to price match Amazon or Best Buy as well.

F Nintendo for not re releasing and limiting supply of amiibo cards.

Them and their Rona caused virus shortage excuses.

Back
Top Bottom