• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who gives a a F*ck. Most of us are here in the USA. Those will sell out instantly.

I'm not trying to pay reseller rape prices.
Then don’t

It’s 2020 and anything you want from anywhere in the world can easily be imported

Don’t know why you’re so pressed about some Amiibo cards I was just making a comment :lol:

How much you selling for and what do you have?

Looking to make a profit tbh. On it is hollow knight, cup head, and stardew valley. It’s the neon blue and red one. I want to sell it for $490. I’ve got Super Smash and Pokémon Sword that I could throw in all together for $560.

I know it’s a lot but used ones are going on Amazon for $540.

Looking to make a profit tbh. On it is hollow knight, cup head, and stardew valley. It’s the neon blue and red one. I want to sell it for $490. I’ve got Super Smash and Pokémon Sword that I could throw in all together for $560.

I know it’s a lot but used ones are going on Amazon for $540.

Yeah I'm good, it's not even for me.

Might as well take advantage if you don't play it much. Can always buy another one at retail in a couple months unless the world ends.

source.gif

I figured this would happen as we got closer to the remastered release but Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is shooting up in price

Pretty much gone at every retail location and is going only for around $70-$80 new

I think we’d get Tails before Shadow.

I think I might wait on the Smash Pack 2. Even after Arms guy releases. Not impressed with this release.

Where’s that BOTW2 info already?

I think we’d get Tails before Shadow.

I think I might wait on the Smash Pack 2. Even after Arms guy releases. Not impressed with this release.

Where’s that BOTW2 info already?
Given that next year is Zelda’s 35th anniversary I’d say we’re headed towards a blowout in 2021

I think we’ll end up getting Mario 3D World in August or September but I’m still skeptic about that Mario 3D All Stars pack being rumored

Back
Top Bottom