• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a dkc maker badly. If we could get the tools from dkc2 or tropical freeze...son...

This was debunked as false yesterday

Some low end news site took mistranslations outta context and ran with it so it spread like wildfire

I need Nintendo to announce those Super Mario 3D remasters for the Switch already.
We’ll get something this month after Paper Mario drops I’m sure

Nintendo likes to keep the focus on their first party stuff until it actually releases

3D World in September
Remasters in November

I’m ready

We’ll get something this month after Paper Mario drops I’m sure

Nintendo likes to keep the focus on their first party stuff until it actually releases

3D World in September
Remasters in November

I’m ready

Stop. We're getting updates for Pokemon Snap.

i'll probably 100% 3d world first so I don't have to get the screen on my wiiu controller fixed...but the first thing I want to do is run through galaxy 1 and 2. I can't wait. I really hope they make it so we can just play using the pro controller.

If that rumor is true, I’ll play in this order:

1. SM64
2. SMS
3. SMG
4. SMG2
5. 3D World

If 3D Word releases first, I’ll just play that and wait for other releases.

Curious more than anything on if Nintendo is actually gonna put work into these games or just do upscaled ports and call it a day

Like, imagine 64 or Sunshine in the Odyssey engine :smokin

If they put that level of work in, they would try to sell those separately for $60. I imagine Sunshine is the only one that got much extra love because the controls don't fully translate.

I thought it only comes with the first Galaxy. I didn’t see the second one included

All indications have indeed been that Galaxy 2 won't be part of it.

Back
Top Bottom