Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of my notables from the LimitedRunGames direct that just got announced

I've been looking and copping on the low.

I just might have to get Racer digitally given the physical is twice as much. Been so many good deals I picked up the Trine collection, Redeemer, and Zenith. Trine was downloaded as 4 different games so I basically got 10 digital games. Might cop 2 more.

My Streets of Rage physical on the way. After that I'm done other than Samurai Jack and waiting to see what that Super Mario game package looks like and if a Metroid game is announced or w/e else I might be surprised with.

Having a lot of fun playing Assassin's Creed 3 remastered, Redeemer, and Zenith right now.

getting my switch tomorrow and still undecided on a game... might just go with mario cart cuz im guessing ill get a lot of replay value with it...

getting my switch tomorrow and still undecided on a game... might just go with mario cart cuz im guessing ill get a lot of replay value with it...

Mario Kart is a good decision and fun to play. Zelda BOTW is my favorite game of all time so I’ll be biased and say pick that up if you’re looking for a good way to spend 100 hours.

MK8 will probably give you the least amount of replay value honestly imo

It’s a great game no doubt but I got burnt out from it after about 120 hours or so

Unlike a game like Smash where I have almost 500 hours logged and ain’t gotten tired of it one bit

Odyssey and BOTW will provide just as much replay value as MK8 but with way more variety

Basically I’m saying don’t make MK8 your first game :lol:

That's far more than an average player will play it for.

You can't really knock it for replay value even if you played something else for 500 hours.

That's far more than an average player will play it for.

You can't really knock it for replay value even if you played something else for 500 hours.
The point I’m making is that Mario Kart gets boring by yourself after awhile

Unlike any of the other games I mentioned

Nintendo Treehouse: Live announced for July 10 featuring Paper Mario and WayForward reveal
Posted 14 minutes ago by Brian in News, Switch | 2 Comments
New-Minus.png

Nintendo Treehouse: Live will be hosted tomorrow, July 10, Nintendo has just announced. Viewers can tune in to a look at Paper Mario: The Origami King plus a reveal from WayForward.
The event will go live at the following times:

Nintendo Treehouse: Live announced for July 10 featuring Paper Mario and WayForward reveal
Posted 14 minutes ago by Brian in News, Switch | 2 Comments
New-Minus.png

Nintendo Treehouse: Live will be hosted tomorrow, July 10, Nintendo has just announced. Viewers can tune in to a look at Paper Mario: The Origami King plus a reveal from WayForward.
The event will go live at the following times:
Someone remind me what games WayForward develops again

Should we be excited for this??

Back
Top Bottom