• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody here plays Mario Kart Tour right? Been playing for a while now and it has messed up Mario Kart 8 for me :lol:

I'm waiting for the mario collection
and i keep getting announcements i don't care about
prolly gonna be a holiday release and they holding
the announcement for then

Let me find out Nintendo got multiple legend of Zelda remasters in a collection ready to go for the switch too.

That along with MP gonna make me reevaluate ALL my plans.

Just give me ****ing Chrono Trigger and FF6, square puts FF7-9 out like clockwork but none of the great 2d games

I’m still heated they remade Trials of Mana over Chrono Trigger. They could easily use that graphic style (or DQ11’s) and popped out 5 million copies at min.

^ probably going to get OoT and MM on the NSO. That’s assuming they add N64 support. Aside from that, you’ll get a tweet from Nintendo that shows Link holding the Master Sword, some new Zelda icons for your Switch profile and a few PC wallpapers. Happy 35th :smokin

:smh:

Next year is Zelda's 35th anniversary, so who knows how much heat Nintendo has waiting for us.
Imma assume for now they looking towards dominating 2021.

Hopefully the Mario collection got a release date of this winter to try and compete with Sony and MS.

^ probably going to get OoT and MM on the NSO. That’s assuming they add N64 support. Aside from that, you’ll get a tweet from Nintendo that shows Link holding the Master Sword, some new Zelda icons for your Switch profile and a few PC wallpapers. Happy 35th :smokin

:smh:

Yeah, I don't think we're getting N64 support on NSO...........the fact that the Super Mario 3D Collection rumors continue to remain loud and open with Mario 64 is one of the ported titles pretty much means to me how much dedicated Nintendo is putting towards having N64 content on the NSO (which is very little).

Nintendo would rather port/remaster their older N64 titles as part of $60 collections or individual $60 purchased ports INSTEAD of put as part of the NSO, with Mario 64 most likely being the prime example for the 35th anniversary this year AND possibly Ocarina and Majora for Zelda's anniversary next year.

At this point, consider NSO just as a necessary evil to use "online support" on certain games for the Switch AND nothing else more............SNES Online was the best we were gonna get, fellas.

I would think the Cuphead update would come at maybe an Xbox event. I know it’s on all platforms now but I’d still think they’d let MS get that one since that’s where it originated on.

Back
Top Bottom