• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'm not all the way sober yet or I'm not reading this right...

You want the dock itself to be updated with next gen tech with the same switch monitor?

You want the dock itself to be updated with next gen tech with the same switch monitor?
That’s exactly what he’s saying

Basically a Switch add on :lol:

I'm talking about a console that obviously would be compatible with the switch. It wouldn't be the current switch running the advanced game on its own.

It would work two fold. Not seeing whats so hard to grasp. You get to keep your switch and play games on it. The same switch you can now dock in to the new console when you play on your tv to play the new advanced games and you can play your old switch games as well.

Clearly I'm talking about some next gen talk.
So your basically saying they should make a Switch add on where you can play next gen Nintendo games on the TV but not the actual system on the go?

Because if you’re taking your Switch on the go then you need it to be able to run those next gen games you’re talking about which it cannot

How is making a dock with all the next gen hardware in it and relying on your current Switch to run those same games feasible?

Reactions: ace

No I'm talking about a brand new next gen Nintendo console that has a space where you can dock the switch monitor allowing you to play switch games.

For example, lets say tomorrow Nintendo announces a new console. Fans want to know if there will be backwards compatibility and Nintendo says yes. Then they show the new console and how you can dock the switch in to the new console.

And on the handheld side, similar to how the Xbox One and XseX are having the same games released for both you'll be able to take the switch out and those play new games that came out for the next gen console on the handheld switch (just not with the as advanced graphics and gameplay).

So your basically saying they should make a Switch add on where you can play next gen Nintendo games on the TV but not the actual system on the go?
No.
How is making a dock with all the next gen hardware in it and relying on your current Switch to run those same games feasible?
They won't run with the same advancements. Its no different than what Microsoft is doing and planning to do by releasing games that'll play on PC, XseX, and the Xbox One.

It's like how you can play PS4 games on the PS5 and if you do there will be some bonuses like no long loading times.

Last edited:
Here’s a short story from an official Nintendo manga in Japan where Mario paints a lewd picture of Peach and tries to jump into it like in Super Mario 64

In the last picture Toad says “It doesn’t work like that” :rofl:

0187D17A-00D2-428B-AE40-1566DC33CE96.jpeg
9CC5C1F4-C816-45F1-8418-DB745FD3755B.jpeg
EE0B48FD-8D93-4BEA-BDEA-DAE33C296332.jpeg

Switch came in along with BotW, just got the paraglider. Appreciate that the game doesn't really hold your hand and nowhere's off limits regardless of whether you can actually survive or not. But at least teach me how to cook, I had to look it up. Hollow Knight and Mario Odyssey are next up when i'm done.

Last edited:
ordered two Switches the past week

overpaid for a Gamestop bundle with Smash Bros, screen protectors, and worthless 1 yr warranty cuz i was tired of waiting for restocks

and yesterday I happened to notice a Best Buy restock and pulled the trigger cuz the first order still hadn't shipped

tried to cancel Gamestop and that **** went from "preparing order" to "shipped" with the quickness :smh: ****** arrived today :lol:

ordered two Switches the past week

overpaid for a Gamestop bundle with Smash Bros, screen protectors, and worthless 1 yr warranty cuz i was tired of waiting for restocks

and yesterday I happened to notice a Best Buy restock and pulled the trigger cuz the first order still hadn't shipped

tried to cancel Gamestop and that **** went from "preparing order" to "shipped" with the quickness :smh: ****** arrived today :lol:
Not sure if it would work, but I think you can return the other items and they'll give you the price of what those items would cost by themselves.

Not sure if it would work, but I think you can return the other items and they'll give you the price of what those items would cost by themselves.

i wanted Smash and a screen protector so didn't mind those, it's the $35 for the useless warranty that's annoying

wouldn't have tripped but there was no movement on the order til I tried to cancel it :lol:

i'm just gonna return everything to a Gamestop and wait for the Best Buy to come in next week

been playing my switch everyday....nba playgrounds 2 is so addictive... i love mario odyssey but havent touched it since i got playgrounds 2

Last week they were popping up randomly on Best Buy in stock, $299 version. Lite isn’t worth mentioning. That’s how I snagged mine last week. I bought the switch because casual FPS w/friends aside, I’m too lazy/unmotivated to game on my TV. An hour session in bed or on travel is where I’m at in life.

Back
Top Bottom