Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who care.

Glad I can make my guy black, but what’s Japan’s fascination with making black guys blonde?
boman-hr.jpg

For those who care.

Glad I can make my guy black, but what’s Japan’s fascination with making black guys blonde?
boman-hr.jpg

Japan devs refuse to figure out black ppl's hairstyles.

Not only blond but nothing but straight up super Saiyan anime hairstyles. Nothing realistic for a black man :lol:

Xenoverse 2 had me searching forever. Had to just go with being bald in the end.

Thought this was Balrog
Balrog's brother who is also his manager.

Does anyone have nba 2k playgrounds? Is it worth the purchase?

I have the second one and not the first... I really enjoyed it...there's is microtransactions but you don't it need it to play the game... it's to purchase gear for your players or if you want to purchase the full roster.... I didn't do that because it defeats the purpose of the game... but I did play the game and got all the players took a lot of time.... also you have to keep playing the game to get all the players to their full stats which is diamond... when you first get them they are bronze and have very low stats... I just got diamond players for only the good players I like... there's tons of replay value though....

I need a bigger memory card.

And I hope the binding of Isaac goes on sale

What do you guys think of the Hyrule Warriors demo? I really like it.

I just need power rangers and FF12.

ffx/x-2 can be found at walmart for 15 bucks if y’all trying to cop. Use Brickseek

I just need power rangers and FF12.

ffx/x-2 can be found at walmart for 15 bucks if y’all trying to cop. Use Brickseek

When should run cross tag. Your game selection is :pimp: btw

And check the eshop because I am pretty sure I got power rangers for 10-15

When should run cross tag. Your game selection is :pimp: btw

And check the eshop because I am pretty sure I got power rangers for 10-15

I would love to when I get my extender. The internet in my house upstairs is trash lol.

Yeah, Power Rangers is usually on sale, but I want to cop the physical because I’m in the same boat as you with the 128 card lol.

Back
Top Bottom