Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone copping this..?

Gameplay looks fast ashell unless video is sped up compared to botw. Im not a zelda die hard, so things dont bother me oppose from the comment section on youtube.

Love botw man.. Sold and gifted all the games i inittially bought for the switch. Mario odyssey, super smash, mario party, and jumpforce.. Which i played for about 5 mins each..

Only playing Zelda botw. This game is too good. But comparing the calamity gameplay compared to botw.. Why link aint got moves like he did 100 years ago ? Lol

Age of Calamity is kinda a BOTW spinoff

Gameplay wise it’s nothing like BOTW and it’s being developed by Koei Tecmo who are known making games in this exact style with whatever popular IPs they can get their hands on and produce fun, quality results pretty much every time

I’ve been a big fan of the One Piece: Pirate Warriors games they make so I’m excited for this

Usually the stories in these games are nothing but fan fiction type stuff unless they’re adapting an existing narrative but this one is different being that they made it so it’s actually essential to the BOTW canon

Needless to say, if you’re a big BOTW fan and care about the story that game told then this is a must cop for sure

I think everyone in here is coppin Age of Calamity. That’s the holiday heavy hitter and definitely a day one pick up. I took off of work just to play uninterrupted.

What the hell is that robot? I've never even heard of that thing. :lol:
Dont be a newb

YarGfK.gif

tenor.gif

Anyone going to pick one of these up? This looks dope as hell.

Anyone going to pick one of these up? This looks dope as hell.

Almost copped the Luigi set a few times but I just can’t bring myself to drop $100 on it

I’ll wait for a discount or a gift card or something

Almost copped the Luigi set a few times but I just can’t bring myself to drop $100 on it

I’ll wait for a discount or a gift card or something

That's Nintendo for you, though. Haha. Their first party **** always full price and holds value. I've seen some other crazy **** people have done with this online, it seems pretty fun.

Personally, I think the Zelda 35th anniversary is going to blow the Mario one out the water

BOTW2

Wind Waker & Twilight Princess Wii-U Switch ports

N64 support added to NSO with Ocarina being one of the first titles added

I kinda doubt we see a Skyward Sword remake but who knows

Back
Top Bottom