• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Unless it was totally revamped, it’s probably better served on a mobile platform

You guys think the next Switch will play the same cartridges? What about all the digital games on my switch? Hopefully those can transfer, right? Or is that pretty much impossible?

I haven’t checked into it but assuming you keep your same credentials with nintendo I’m gonna assume you can re download your digital games.

You guys think the next Switch will play the same cartridges? What about all the digital games on my switch? Hopefully those can transfer, right? Or is that pretty much impossible?

The cartridge part is a toss up, but I think there'll be a slot on the next one given how well physical game purchases are still doing for them.

Digital content moving forward with you is not only possible, it's expected. Both Playstation and Xbox do that with some exceptions (PS5 can't play PS3 games and a hand-full of PS4 games, not all Xbox 360 and earlier games are playable on the Xbox Series consoles.)

Nintendo is always on some other **** and I could see enough people defending them/not caring if they ended up coming out and saying Switch content isn't compatible with whatever system comes next, but I think it will all carry forward. All signs point to the Switch finally being that baseline that they keep building on over the next generations.

They definitely should have the same cartridges.

Digital games will naturally transfer over cuz they're on your Nintendo online account.

Just got ssb. Didn’t even know there was a campaign in the spirit menu.

kind of lost, only played on 64.

Just got ssb. Didn’t even know there was a campaign in the spirit menu.

kind of lost, only played on 64.
Just unlock all the characters (buy dlc if you want), get good with a handful of them, and just play online with random or with us whenever we actually run a game again

I didn't even touch the spirit menu :lol:

I have Pokémon sword and never played it. I think I’m just done with the series. They need to just let you fight kinda like pokken. Turn based just doesn’t vibe with me anymore.

I have Pokémon sword and never played it. I think I’m just done with the series. They need to just let you fight kinda like pokken. Turn based just doesn’t vibe with me anymore.
Pokken is more Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat style combat, right?

I wouldn't hate that.

I do wonder what the layout and structure of arceus will be. I didn’t see any trainer battles or gyms. Just catching and fighting wild Pokémon

Back
Top Bottom