• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
720p???

ED4296D1-1691-4D0F-AFE7-6C641B12F7B6.jpeg

As much as I'd like a 1080p screen, it's probably not worth the battery reduction.

OLED, smaller bezels (not confirmed but it would pretty much have to have them for current joycons to be proportionate), and hopefully a higher refresh rate display should still make it nice to look at.

They could’ve gave me the exact same specs and I wouldn’t even care

As soon as I seen “bigger screen” it was wraps :lol:

OLED? PS Vita did that in 2011. I just want better graphics and more games targeting 60fps.

1080 on a smaller screen won’t be worth it. Look at the iPhones. They can add as many things as they want but the screen to the human eye looks just as good as the last gen. Contrast and colors are what’s important

I’m more excited for Azure Gunvolt 3, but the main character’s name is Jason, so this game gets a thumbs up from me.

Edit - just found this. They pushed AG3 back to 2022.

There's nothing wrong with that. I had to get myself out of that mindset that you have to play a game a certain way, for an extended period of time...that's BS. Most games shouldn't even be that long but that's another topic :lol:

Negative :lol:
You should never have to play a game that damn long to enjoy it. It's one thing to complete something 100% but to enjoy it? Nah playa.
Nah. You're misunderstanding and setting up a false scenario.

Nobody HAS to play 100 hours to enjoy BOTW.

Game is so good you'll enjoy it so much you won't even notice when you reach 100 hours.

Back
Top Bottom