• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beat Pokemon Sword. Really enjoyed it mainly because I haven't played since Diamond and Pearl.

I get now why hardcore fans hated this game. The setting for the game had no life. Every city was the same. You walk in, beat the gym leader, then on to the next one.

In older Pokemon games every city had something new to do/explore. There was always a side quest in every city that played into the main story.

Hope they don't rush the next game and put more content in it.

Beat Pokemon Sword. Really enjoyed it mainly because I haven't played since Diamond and Pearl.

I get now why hardcore fans hated this game. The setting for the game had no life. Every city was the same. You walk in, beat the gym leader, then on to the next one.

In older Pokemon games every city had something new to do/explore. There was always a side quest in every city that played into the main story.

Hope they don't rush the next game and put more content in it.
You know what? For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what was so different but reading this makes sense. In the older games, didn't you have to do stuff outside of battling like in order to get your bike or to obtain certain HMs? You had the game corner that you could use to get certain Pokemon, going to Cerulean cave to fight Mewtwo, you had the safari etc.

Maybe SwSH has that sort of content too but the base game was just so boring that I had no desire to play anymore after I beat it. I legit closed app once the credits rolled and have not played since.

^

Yup exactly. In sword and shield you get the bike for free with no hassle. You can fly anywhere withoit a pokemon and you can surf with your bike

Happy Friday NTWT

giphy.gif

I’m on Aces all the time

Def a good pickup and play time killer in handheld mode and the mechanics are rock solid

I think I'm going to sell my Switch for now and wait for the new one to release. Haven't touched it in a minute.

If anyone is in the market for one, DM me.

Hoping the new switch plays the old cartridges. You’d think that would be a no brainer for Nintendo right? I’m not so hopeful with the eshop purchased games carrying over

in Mario maker 2, is there’s a way to move the cursor to create level levels when docked?

Also it seems like there are less semi solid platforms this time around..?

There’s no more shake enemies or semi solids whatever to get options?

How do I make a question mark block contain a mushroom if small burn flower or whatever if big? I forgot from mm1.

I’m mad rusty plus slopes doesn’t work exactly how I thought. Making levels feels off.

Are there unlockables based off of time or something for more enemies, power ups and semi solids?

Aren’t there more music options? I gotta play around some more with the game.

i havent touched my switch since i picked up super smash but i hooked it up this weekend and last night i bought Links Awakening

im a big zelda fan but this game is dope lol

its crazy how the switch hits different feels or moods compared to like ps5

Pokémon sword was too easy. They set it up in a way that you faced trainers on the way to the gyms that grew your Pokémon just at the right levels. So you’d always win at the gyms. I don’t think the og games were like that at all. There was some grinding and no hand holding. Dynamax is garbage.

The new Switch iteration will support Nvidia’s Deep Learning Super Sampling, or DLSS, a novel rendering technology that uses artificial intelligence to deliver higher-fidelity graphics more efficiently. That will allow the console, which is also set for an OLED display upgrade, to reproduce game visuals at 4K quality when plugged into a TV, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the plan is not public.

Back
Top Bottom