Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah he good with Hades

but for real copp Hollow Knight as well.

Ori too.
I want to check Hades out. I hope you guys in here didn't set my expectations too high :lol:.

Was free on ps plus not too long ago already own it.
Ori on series x as well
I was halfway joking, we recommend Hollow Knight in here to every new Switcher. All those games you're eyeing will have you busy for awhile.

If you’re a super casual gamer avoid hollow knight imo. It’s a really long game and can get difficult at times. It’s fun but it’s too long and a lot of walking until you reach a boss

I told my 13 yr son if he beat HK in 5 days or less I’d give him $10. If he didn’t beat it, he’d have to wash my car. That boy went and looked up gameplay and was like “nah I’m good” :lol:

Yeah I learned what I do and don’t like.

not a hollow knight guy or botw.

Mario 3D was dope, hades, kart and ssb though.

I agree. There is just something about certain games on the Switch being better.

They really hit a sweet spot with the system IMO. If they really can beef it up a little more with a Pro version it really would be a wrap.

Not gonna lie I slept on pokemon sword. It's fun as hell.

Haven't played since pearl and diamond though so maybe that's why lol
I hadn’t played since Blue and Yellow and I gotta admit, I found Shield to be a snooze fest. It was cool to play and realize Pokémon ain’t for me no more and probably never was outside of gen 1. I’d consider Black and White since I hear they have some deeper story elements but outside of that, I’m good on Pokémon.

Black/White is your game. None of the other games have a story like it. I only play for battling friends nowadays, the main games don't do it for me anymore either. Hopefully Legends changes that

These mashups are
laff.gif

already looking to get mario kart, mario tennis, odyssey, tropical freeze and zelda :lol:
oh and the pro controller with hades this weekend for sure.
The pro controller is a must. I still think it’s the best controller in years. I also just bought a switch again on Friday night since it was in stock and am one stage away from 100%ing 3D world lol. The speed boost to each character is throwing me off and champions road seems harder. I keep dying at the speed boost section at the end. On the other hand I beasted through the captain toad and mystery house marathon levels.

I’m thinking of copping Mario maker 2 and making levels again but is the community dead? Online is completely dead for 3D world. Kinda has me shook on investing more in the switch. Might just cop a ps5 instead.

Back
Top Bottom