• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo I love the switch. OLED should have been out years ago, I would have been had one. This thing is amazing just having multiple options to play. Pokemon was my childhood so I'm having a ball with Pokemon sword, the vibes are right. I haven't put this *** down since I got it. Ps4/2k22 crew in shambles lol.

I just want Nintendo to port a few 64 and GameCube games (since unknown they ain't remaking or remastering games for the switch). I'd pay that price.

Been done with NSO for a bit but this extra $50 for that aint changing my mind.

Last edited:
got my hands on my first switch today copped a white oled version dang i been missing out on this party metroid brought me back been waiting for this game to get me to buy this system

i bought my son a switch lite and before i could even play it somehow he shorted out the charge port on it and now it wont charge been sitting in a bin for a year now i dont know what to do with it and i dont want to pay the 100 to fix it thru nintendo.

but man i was having a blast on this switch, screen looking good, metroid dread is so far a fun game feels alot diff from the one i played on gamecube.

i only bought a screen protector and a few games

Breath of wild
Luigi mansion havent played this since the OG
Odessy
Metroid dread

i plan on playing mobile most of the time since i have a ps5 as well.

any recommendations on accessories and other games?

got my hands on my first switch today copped a white oled version dang i been missing out on this party metroid brought me back been waiting for this game to get me to buy this system

i bought my son a switch lite and before i could even play it somehow he shorted out the charge port on it and now it wont charge been sitting in a bin for a year now i dont know what to do with it and i dont want to pay the 100 to fix it thru nintendo.

but man i was having a blast on this switch, screen looking good, metroid dread is so far a fun game feels alot diff from the one i played on gamecube.

i only bought a screen protector and a few games

Breath of wild
Luigi mansion havent played this since the OG
Odessy
Metroid dread

i plan on playing mobile most of the time since i have a ps5 as well.

any recommendations on accessories and other games?
Gotta get Hollow Knight if you're a fan of Metroid.

Honestly I can on see my self buying GTA for the switch. That makes it 60$. No way would I pay 60 to play on my Xbox or ps5. I would just play other stuff. A GTA experience on a switch makes it worth it when on travel and such.

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom