Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trade.jpg

Doubt I'd get anything for my son's switch with non-functioning SD card reader, kickstand that no longer stays in place and wear/tear from drops.

trade.jpg

Doubt I'd get anything for my son's switch with non-functioning SD card reader, kickstand that no longer stays in place and wear/tear from drops.
Yeah, it seems like they stopped the extra $40 credit on 10/9. I'd recommend you taking it in anyways, sometimes staff might not even test it as thorough. The OLED really feels great and the screen is a small upgrade but noticeable.

Yeah, it seems like they stopped the extra $40 credit on 10/9. I'd recommend you taking it in anyways, sometimes staff might not even test it as thorough. The OLED really feels great and the screen is a small upgrade but noticeable.

Agree, but planning on giving OLED to him for Christmas so I won't be able to do anything with his OG until then.

When y’all say it’s worth it, are y’all saying it’s worth $350 or the difference you pay after trading in the OG model? $350 for a new screen seems nuts to me :lol:

Nalls, saying if both were sitting on the shelf at the store... you'd be nucking futz to get the OG model instead of the OLED for an extra $50.

edit: If I was buying for a small child, I would get the cheapest version without hesitation (glass screen alert)... but for someone of age that can appreciate the upgrades and knows how to take care of their stuff, it's a no brainer.

I just fixed my nephews sd reader today, took awhile due to how small the screws are. Also having the two types needed for the different screws.

What was wrong with his? I took my son's apart and found that one of the pins on the board itself had come off and was no longer making contact. That was beyond my abilities, so my only option was to send it back to Nintendo and pay for a fix (quoted $100). Since he also has cosmetic damage to the unit from drops/abuse I figured it would be better to try and get him the OLED, which I luckily found yesterday.

So was the 8th just the pre-order date? All my best buy’s said pickup was the 13-15th. Soooo i’m guessing they will get more the ?

Trying to cop a white one.

Just trying to smash with the homies……pause

So was the 8th just the pre-order date? All my best buy’s said pickup was the 13-15th. Soooo i’m guessing they will get more the ?

Trying to cop a white one.

Just trying to smash with the homies……pause
8th was the actual release date but a lot of stores we taking orders that day too for new stock

it’s smooth for sure

8th was the actual release date but a lot of stores we taking orders that day too for new stock

it’s smooth for sure
Ahhh ok. Hopefully i can come up on one before the holidays are over.

It’s crazy how now you can find the normal switches left and right (my target has a bunch and used to be sold out consistently)

Finally got around to giving my girl’s OLED switch a try while playing Dread. didn’t care much for the screen upgrade but once you give it a try, it really is a significant change in screen quality and size. Playing on portable mode on my original switch actually feels ghetto i might have to look to upgrade cuz wow.

Back
Top Bottom