• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I just peeped the other thread, some of those character models look terrible :wow: and that rain oh man.
But honestly I had really low expectations graphics wise especially with the switch version. But like floodarea floodarea said playing San Andreas portable gotta be mind blowing

debating whether to wait for the price to drop, so much coming out rn. Pokémon DP coming out soon too I can’t keep up with all this :lol:

Deciding between hori split pad and binbok joycon controllers. Anyone have any experience with either? I’m only using it for handheld.

Apex for switch was one of the worst experiences in recent gaming history. Then they had the nerve to make it cross-play, everybody on PS5 or Xbox would clap you with ease off the strength of the processing power.
Just think how much of a better player you'll be if you get better playing on the switch

:lol:

I’m hype for Pokémon- also wondering if steam deck will impact Nintendo sales. Looking like a better version of it minus Nintendo games. The games part is huge but steams got everything else and apparently it runs well.

hopefully it just pushes Nintendo to invest more in better tech

I’m hype for Pokémon- also wondering if steam deck will impact Nintendo sales. Looking like a better version of it minus Nintendo games. The games part is huge but steams got everything else and apparently it runs well.

hopefully it just pushes Nintendo to invest more in better tech

Hard to say because Nintendo exclusives are still top notch and plentiful. Also, the simplicity of the Switch is very attractive when being compared to the complexity of the PC world IMO.

Also - I believe the Steam handheld idea is open-source so after a couple of years the market may be all over the map in terms of hardware.

With that being said I will probably copp :lol:. Playing games like SF5 and KoF handheld is a dream.

The GameCube was released in North America 20 years ago today.

GameCube-Set.jpg

Because all these other games are coming out and actually look like more than a clone. WB is releasing one with Batman and such. Actual voices and everything as in Conroy is Batman, etc

man diamond and pearl is what got me into the completive back in the day but im not all that excited about the drop tomorrow. ill get it anyway but im more excited for arceus.

one thing i am looking forward to is the ton of legendary pokemon that are gonna be in this game. diamond and pearl had a ton lore surrounding the legendary pokemon and it was fun.

Back
Top Bottom