• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man i transferred all my save data to my OLED switch but i guess animal crossing has some weird thing where you gotta do all this extra **** to transfer. Tried to play today and cant get on my island im tight

so why you post it in here then :lol:
When I saw the first video it kept saying on ALL platforms :lol:

I just watched a review that clarified it is not on the Switch at all :lol: which if we're being honest isn't anything new. Tons of popular third party games always take a few years before coming to a Nintendo console.

At the least, we can pretend Smash has some competition :lol:

When I saw the first video it kept saying on ALL platforms :lol:

I just watched a review that clarified it is not on the Switch at all :lol: which if we're being honest isn't anything new. Tons of popular third party games always take a few years before coming to a Nintendo console.

At the least, we can pretend Smash has some competition :lol:
not even gonna front it looked kinda fire to me

blows the nickelodeon trash out the water

Man i transferred all my save data to my OLED switch but i guess animal crossing has some weird thing where you gotta do all this extra **** to transfer. Tried to play today and cant get on my island im tight
I really hope it’s not that difficult because I’m giving my son an OLED for Christmas and he’ll be pretty upset if he loses his progress. Let me know how it goes!

The Wii was released 15 years ago today.

Wii-console.jpg

I really hope it’s not that difficult because I’m giving my son an OLED for Christmas and he’ll be pretty upset if he loses his progress. Let me know how it goes!

You basically need to have the "Island Transfer App" for Animal Crossing from the Switch eShop on BOTH Nintendo Switch's that you are doing a save data transfer for

The devs. of Animal Crossing are too ****ing picky when it comes to save data transfers between consoles, so instead of using Nintendo's regular data transfer process, they make you do the data transfer process through a specific app that you download for free off the Switch eShop that transfer the save data for Animal Crossing New Horizons "THEIR PREFERRED WAY"

Only reason ol' boi was probably pissed that he couldn't transfer his AC save data was most likely because he sold his older Nintendo Switch before he could even download that Transfer App to both his old Switch and his new Switch OLED to do the actual transfer process (which is typically for #brokebois that are trying to upgrade from the older model to the newer model)

Last edited:
You basically need to have the "Island Transfer App" for Animal Crossing from the Switch eShop on BOTH Nintendo Switch's that you are doing a save data transfer for

The devs. of Animal Crossing are too ****ing picky when it comes to save data transfers between consoles, so instead of using Nintendo's regular data transfer process, they make you do the data transfer process through a specific app that you download for free off the Switch eShop that transfer the save data for Animal Crossing New Horizons "THEIR PREFERRED WAY"

Only reason ol' boi was probably pissed that he couldn't transfer his AC save data was most likely because he sold his older Nintendo Switch before he could even download that Transfer App to both his old Switch and his new Switch OLED to do the actual transfer process (which is typically for #brokebois that are trying to upgrade from the older model to the newer model)

Im going to assume youre being facetious with your last comment and ignore it lol

but yes, you have to do all of this special stuff only for animal crossing which is dumb. After getting my OLED I did the normal switch data transfer between consoles before selling the OG and thought id be good until i fired up animal crossing.

o well time to play this new pokemon

Never played Diamond/Pearl. I’ve only played Pokémon Red/Blue… X/Y, and Sword/Shield,

hows Diamond/Pearl?

in my opinion. diamond and pearl was the pinnacle of the GB/GBA/DS pokemon games. Diamond and Pearl introduced the largest amount of new pokemon, the largest amount of new legendary pokemon. like i mentioned above the lore built into game was fantastic. in hindsight the one thing that could have made diamond and pearl even better is if they included mega evolution.

Enjoying shining pearl.

Brings back a lot of memories.

A lot of things are new to me bc I don't even remember the game like that.

Younger brother copped Brillant Diamond, he's trying to convince me to get it but idk lol. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Leaf Green.

Back
Top Bottom