Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TOTK deserves to be on new gen :smh:

The hell is the Switch 2, Pro or whatever.
this is why we’re not seeing new hardware yet

people gotta stop buying the switch for them to care

2024 gonna be when it’s revealed and drop most likely

xbox and playstation made the jump to $70 long ago so this ain’t new

as long as this game runs as at least as well as botw then it’s all good
Xbox and PlayStation also released new hardware that is capable of running games at native 4K, 60fps and 120fps. Also the games that are priced at $70 are still $60 on older hardware. This ain’t the same. If games release at $70 on Nintendo’s new hardware, I’m cool with it.
My prediction is that the digital version of Zelda will remain $59.99.
I believe the digital version on the eShop is the one that leaked showing a $70 price tag. Once it was shown on Twitter, retailers started pulling it probably due to people trying to lock in their preorders at $60.

I wanna see what the game actually is, but for 70 bucks, I might could hold off until new hardware.

3775DAA0-A4BA-4FB6-BE82-A0753485DB6E.jpeg

Last weekends pickups

It’s not that people won’t care, they just accept it. That’s fine, play what you want. I just think it sucks that they feel like they should charge an additional $10 for their games that is still running on their hardware from 2017.

yeah okay :lol:

never said fps wasn’t important but you’re silly as hell if you think anyone besides yourself is gonna care when botw2 runs at 30fps instead of 60

E4F848FE-7624-49A0-B3BA-C06B08DCD42F.jpeg
30 fps was still the standard for console gaming back in 2017. It was acceptable for console. When ps5 and series x released 60 became the standard. And yes it does make a big difference

It’s not that people won’t care, they just accept it.
exactly.

It’s kinda crazy to me what y’all bring up to justify $70 games.

It’s like insisting a 64 bit game has to automatically cost more than a 32 but game off of that alone. Regardless of gameplay.

I ain’t with it regardless of the reasons and excuses y’all make. Especially when these upgrades come with the new console and isn’t a capability of the game itself.

To expect Nintendo not to price their first party games at the highest price point available is just dumb.

If they can and they will. There is no sound argument for why they should lose money on that.

30 fps was still the standard for console gaming back in 2017. It was acceptable for console. When ps5 and series x released 60 became the standard. And yes it does make a big difference

exactly.
30fps is standard for playability. 60 fps is standard for smooth gameplay experience.

It’s kinda crazy to me what y’all bring up to justify $70 games.

It’s like insisting a 64 bit game has to automatically cost more than a 32 but game off of that alone. Regardless of gameplay.

I ain’t with it regardless of the reasons and excuses y’all make. Especially when these upgrades come with the new console and isn’t a capability of the game itself.
it's not even that. pricing that much is just the typical nintendo way of conducting their business regardless of the hardware they have. I rarely buy Nintendo 1st party games at full price.

I mean I wasn’t paying these prices, but my parents definitely did in 95. The SNES Alpha 2 and UMK3 would equate to about $132 today. Plus we all know the only ones paying $70 for a game are day oners. EVERYTHING goes on sale at some point.

21F2219D-CD59-4953-9232-2F115D07F42D.jpeg

Not like the prices go down anyways. BOTW still at 60 6 years later.
the only way to get 1st party Nintendo games way below $70 is to get them 2nd hand from previous owners. anyway, Nintendo couldn't care less for the pricing.

Back
Top Bottom