• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew Pokémon online wasn’t for me when I saw dudes using moves that I never even bothered to use in single player. Since when the hell did we start using Growl and Leer :lol:

Lmao x and y was my first time dabbling in online battles and I remember being humbled so fast by Pokémon I didn’t respect at all 😂😂 but now the strategy is the most fun part for me. A few well placed non damaging moves can set one Pokémon up to sweep a team of 6. I’ve done before too.

Forgot this came out on the 20th. Luckily GS didnt sell my preorder.

20230123_204652.jpg

I put 20+ hours into Supraland over the past couple of weeks and loved it. One of my favorite games that I've played in a while.

Open world puzzle/adventure game. Sort of like a mix between Zelda, Metroidvania, Portal, and even a little Mario sprinkled in. New abilities and the story unlocks are mostly linear, but lots of backtracking for upgrades. And each area is a carefully crafted meta-puzzle with a bunch of different environmental puzzles inside it.

Nice hidden gem to check out if you've never heard of it.

– Intended to combine classic Star Fox 64 gameplay with new open world and multiplayer mechanics
– Single-player would have players taking on missions aboard the Great Fox and travel to planets, sectors, installations, and asteroid belts to complete them
– Earn money that can be given to Corneria, upgrade your ships, or buy new ones like the Land Master tank and Blue Marine submarine
– Choose how many resources to send back to aid in Corneria’s reconstruction and how much to keep for yourself
– Optional side quest missions planned that would lean into the more mercenary angle
– Less linear and more of a mission-based structure

Coming off the GOAT Nintendo platformer :smile:wink:smile: this should've been a no-brainer. Retro's been on the sidelines for far too long.

$70 for this game is easily valid

if they try and charge $70 for pikmin or something then thats trash lol

You can get hundreds of hours from damn near any game if you want to. $70 for a game likely running at 30fps on old hardware is wild. Also if y’all weren’t tracking, the $60 preorder link (Amazon) for Metroid Prime 4 was also taken down. This may not just be a TotK situation.

Back
Top Bottom