• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The GameCube controller needs to be plugged in while playing smash? If so does anyone know how long the cord is?

Current NT Smashers:
NT/NNID

xtianp : xtianp
214 : rocksteady214
Nawghtyhare : Nawghtyhare
lamekilla : thatguy_alfred

add your info and let's keep this up so we can all get some games in.
NNID:Berzat

Last edited:
I recommend the wii Classic controller or wii U pro controller for smash, especially the wii classic. Really comfortable, more so then the GameCube controller.

I've been using the wii U pro controller. It's given me a big help with the learning curve and forced me not to use right stick anymore especially since you can charge smash attacks with right stick.

Really haven't even gotten a chance to play between work and trying to fix my Internet connection.

You won't get lucky again Nawghty :evil: :lol:

The GameCube controller needs to be plugged in while playing smash? If so does anyone know how long the cord is?

there's a reason it's corded. the competitive scene says theres less lag between input.

I'm stuck over here with the damn gamepad waiting for my adapter to come in. :lol: :x

Grabbed my adaptor from best buy, anyone who can't find one should try there. Just added everyone from the last couple pages. I'm tryna get a couple matches in

i did a store locate and nothing in california popped up.
Did you try a good old fashioned phone call? May be dried up tho. I called my local BB Friday, lady told me they had 7. Got there and there were 2 left. My local Gamestop is receiving them this week. Call around

Copped. Time to get home and get some games in.
Down for some games in about 30 min
Tryna finish up this niner game

In not home atm, gonna watch the wrestling ppv at a friends house, might be on around 11:30 EST

Damn if I wasnt grinding so hard for this armor pieces in this Destiny I would be on trying to play with yall, I gotta see how my Duck Hunt actually stacks up to ppl. So far he seems awesome tho lol

Anyone have any impressions with playing with regular wii remotes? Not sure i want gamecube controllers if it gives a few people an edge beacuse im def trying to play 8 player local

3DS version was essentially foreplay. The Wii U version :evil:

Sakurai did an amazing job with balancing this game. He did away with the C-stick/right stick smash attacks in that they come out slower if you use it then regularly doing a smash attack.

No more flying.

And Captain Falcon may be the best character in the game :wow: he's never been good but now he's top tier.

I messed with some router settings yesterday and was having some insane matches online.

Who's down to play right now before I go to work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom