My son plays with wii remotes
He good with wii remotes
Still tryna find a gc adapter to see how my old controller stacks up
Also tried the classic controller
I guess my hands are bigger now
Cause it feels so small and hard to coordinate

Started a room for anyone who wants to join in smash on the wii u
4 stock no items no time limit no custom fighters

Thanks for the input. I probably will just get the game tomorrow and get the adapter and other remotes separate. The prices are just ridiculous online for the adapter. And I'm not sure when the special edition will be restocked

^I think the bundle with everything is being actively restocked as we speak. I walked into a gamestop tonight and picked one up. Check their stock locator on their website and call ahead.

Yeah those were some fun games, I was planning on playing a few matches and then I look at the time and it's like 2AM lol

Hopefully we get a fourth person next time.
I gotta practice a lot more cause I was getting handled.

^I think the bundle with everything is being actively restocked as we speak. I walked into a gamestop tonight and picked one up. Check their stock locator on their website and call ahead.

Didnt have the adapter at a best buy in manhattan and called my queens gamespot and no dice. Im in no shortage of games so im gonna wait. If i still dont have apapter by the end of december ill prob just get the game by itself.

Intendo better step their production up tho. They are giving away so much money now. I guess its also creating hype but still

wheres the Black Friday wiiu sales at ? :nerd:

I'm sticking it in fellas. Embrace me. Accept me as your own

Last edited:
I wanna play nawghtyhare nawghtyhare cuz ive never seen ANYONE use Bowser good lol. Even tho Bowser does seem better in this one. Also I seen someone say Captain Falcon may be top tier now, I aint like em when I played with him. He leaves himself too open when you miss a smash with him, like the lag between missed moves is terrible with him. His side B move being stronger is cool tho. OG Captain Falcon >>>>>>>

I wanna play nawghtyhare nawghtyhare cuz ive never seen ANYONE use Bowser good lol. Even tho Bowser does seem better in this one. Also I seen someone say Captain Falcon may be top tier now, I aint like em when I played with him. He leaves himself too open when you miss a smash with him, like the lag between missed moves is terrible with him. His side B move being stronger is cool tho. OG Captain Falcon >>>>>>>
Bruh my bowser a beast
ONLY thing is he's so big
So more times than not
Even though my dodge and side steps are :pimp:
He's so big that he still always ends up being a punching bag
But since he's heavy weight he doesn't fly off as much as a medium or light weight
I switch up his moves
I don't just bowser bomb
Or just grab
Or just smash
Most people with bowser just spam spam spam
I may hit u with fire breath
Then hit u with a tilt smash
Then do a run smash
Followed by up smash
Then do a grab to ko u
U BETTER ASK ABOUT ME BRUH :nthat:

Last edited:
Target won't let me exchange my unopened copy of GTA V for Smash
embarassed.gif

I'm going to have to try again with a different person.

I got a bunch from pokemon x
I can trade it to u if u want
I gotta pull it out of pokemon bank
Haven't even opens up pokemon omega ruby yet
Smash may be my go to for entertainment for a while
Beat all the solo events
Me and my son got through half co-op events
i gotta get a wii-u after finals so i can beat all you guys!! (kidding i am terrible)

wheres the Black Friday wiiu sales at ? :nerd:

I'm sticking it in fellas. Embrace me. Accept me as your own

only one i've found is for $360 at best buy. you get the mario 3d land bundle. comes with smash and DK tropical freeze.

I already got smash sitting here, so that deal is buns for me.

Back
Top Bottom