• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really didn't want to get myself hyped about the VGA's tonight but it's getting hard when you have tweets like these.

2014-12-0600_05_13-geo3c56.png

And then a Nintendo employee tweeted this
b1747252ab.png

And now you got Nintendo live tweeting the event, something is up.
XVLmlpB.png

Mario Maker looks amazing. The fact that you can create and switch between the different eras of Mario on the fly is :wow:

Yeah? I've been playing so much 3D world that i've only briefly played smash. I'll have to give it more time.
I kinda want DK more, but I feel like I could blow through that game pretty quick whereas I could play MK for a while. How's the online in MK?

You can easily stretch DK out by getting all the KONG letters and puzzle pieces. Then I think there are figurines to collect too. Plus if you are really sick in the head you go for the speed runs. Which I find impossible. The game can get pretty freaking hard but it doesn't feel cheap.

It really depends on if you will play solo or with friends more.

Nintendo just showed like 5 minutes of Aonuma playing the new Wii U Zelda and it was awesome [emoji]128525[/emoji]

2015 is looking amazing for a Nintendo fan.

Star Fox
Zelda
Splatoon
Xenoblade X
Mario Maker
Yoshi
Kirby

Something for everyone,all that's missing is Metroid, I still have hope that we'll hear from Retro about a new Metroid in a January Direct. I believe.

Star Fox
Zelda
Splatoon
Xenoblade X
Mario Maker
Yoshi
Kirby

Something for everyone,all that's missing is Metroid, I still have hope that we'll hear from Retro about a new Metroid in a January Direct. I believe.
Splatoon looks really fun. I'm all about online MP games. Given that, I like that Splatoon is looks to change up the genre a little bit.

Xenoblade looks like the most daunting game ever. 100+ hours just to beat it...damn. The only game I've put in that much time is Bully. When it 1st came out.

99% of nintendo's exclusives will be copped.

Star Fox
Zelda
Splatoon
Xenoblade X
Mario Maker
Yoshi
Kirby

That lineup right there is pretty EPIC and who knows what other surprises are in store. Starfox coming out before Zelda was pretty huge. I thought that game was slated for 2016. That game must be really far in development and we haven't seen ANYTHING?

You already know Metroid is in the way. It'll probably be unveiled at next years E3.

One thing I love about Nintendo game reveals are that they show game play. No CGI trailers, no bullshots.... pure game play. They never release games that look worse than the trailers. In most cases they look better than the initial reveals i.e. Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, etc.

Just picked up my copy of Smash Bros. :smokin

Will be jumping online tomorrow after playing through a little of the single player... I was beastly in Melee and never even played Brawl.

NNID Raamiel23

Back
Top Bottom