• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm getting on tonight 12 am EST. I'll let you guys know when I create a lobby. For some reason it the only way I can connect to people :smh:

Mccfly is decent too
Their characters that they pick are usually faster
But i put up a good fight
Xtianp diddy been giving me trouble lately

I'm having trouble getting the gamepad to sync with the console. Are you supposed to hold both sync buttons on the gamepad and wii u to make it connect?

The seller must have forgot that mario kart 8 was still inside the wii u.

Not sure if secret gift or his mistake.

Edit: Nevermind. For what ever reason, the hdmi that I had been using with my ps3 for a year, didn't work on the wii u.

Last edited:
I was reading about Nintendo's financial situation and it looks like they're expected to make 1 billion dollars from amiibo sales in the us alone this Holiday season :wow:

I'm sure part of that with the 3 I've bought. And now that I read that Nintendo will discontinue some of the Amiibo's from the first shipment, I gotta get my hands on more. Same goes for the retail exclusive ones. I'll be lined up outside gamestop like they're releasing some Jordans for Shulk.

I am officially

Team Nintendo.

O2iPlKR.gif

Nr7q80p.gif

Why the face???
U be getting murked
Only person able to hang with me is xtianp

I get murked?? I play with like 7-8 characters and I'm still adding more.
You only play bowser...and we both know the only way you can win with him >D
I've beat u with Mario and link before though...........
Btw ur shulk sucks
Matter or fact u ain't winning another match that I'm in
Let me know when u ready breh
We can settle it in smash

I hand out *** whoopins all day in smash
Who want it :nerd:

Btw we need to get niketalk mk8 races going this weekend :nerd:

Last edited:
omega ruby might be the greatest pokemon game ever, the endless endgame content is insane 
eek.gif

pretty much lets you catch every legendary from every game 

omega ruby might be the greatest pokemon game ever, the endless endgame content is insane :wow:

I'm in front of reshiram now, going fora shiny. Haven't played in atleast a week tho. Certain parts of the game felt lifeless for me, idk, just feel like somethings missing. Enjoyed x and y more, maybe because i played the original ruby 10+ times back in the day.
Why everybody scared to play me in smash? Guess word got out that I got that work

omega ruby might be the greatest pokemon game ever, the endless endgame content is insane :wow:

I'm in front of reshiram now, going fora shiny. Haven't played in atleast a week tho. Certain parts of the game felt lifeless for me, idk, just feel like somethings missing. Enjoyed x and y more, maybe because i played the original ruby 10+ times back in the day.
Why everybody scared to play me in smash? Guess word got out that I got that work
Still haven't opened ruby
Was thinking about it last night
But went and bred a few pokemon from x
So I can transfer to ruby for my playthrough
Might open it up tonight

nothing like blazing & playing Smash, I've never played online before though, just spectate lol. I gotta get some online matches in to see how others move.

Last edited:

omega ruby might be the greatest pokemon game ever, the endless endgame content is insane 
eek.gif

x,y was way to short for me and the pacing wasnt too great. i remember there being a string of 3-4 gyms that i was able to beat in like 45 minutes then long spans without a gym

its like a 1 in 4000 chance so good luck with that 
laugh.gif
 you got ruby or saph? looking for someone with saph to trade with so i can get all the legendaries in my pokedex

just finished catching the 3 legendary dogs last night, probably going to work to get my starter to 100 today 

Back
Top Bottom