• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got out from the office early. On my way home to smoke bud and play smash. Who wants it!

And nawghtyhare nawghtyhare where you at? I GOT A BEEF, LETS SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Honestly i got bored of ruby really fast, beat main and then the delta story, selling it tonight and getting baynetta  

I hand out *** whoopins all day in smash
Who want it :nerd:

Btw we need to get niketalk mk8 races going this weekend :nerd:

Yo I aint been on smash in a couple weeks, Destiny addicting af lmao but did yall start that smash tournament?
The 20th

And @lamekilla
I'm off work in an hour and a half
I gotta hit up this mall for raffles for the 11's
And should be on by 3pm PST at the latest
Don't have me looking for u
U better show up
Don't wanna hear about ur Internet acting up
And ur firewall and all them other excuses u be using

"Cause I'm sick of u
Duckin and dodging
Weaving and ****"

The 20th

And @lamekilla
I'm off work in an hour and a half
I gotta hit up this mall for raffles for the 11's
And should be on by 3pm PST at the latest
Don't have me looking for u
U better show up
Don't wanna hear about ur Internet acting up
And ur firewall and all them other excuses u be using

"Cause I'm sick of u
Duckin and dodging
Weaving and ****"

:evil: come get this spankin Nawghty

The words are strong in here! haha. Always have good games with all ya'll in here. Hopefully get some more in end of this week.

When's a good time for y'all in mk8 this weekend???
Friday sat or Sunday
And what time

I prefer sunday, I normally dont do anything but watch the Eagles game and play video games before & afterwards lol. Fridays are unpredictable for me and Saturday imma be out most of the day

x,y was way to short for me and the pacing wasnt too great. i remember there being a string of 3-4 gyms that i was able to beat in like 45 minutes then long spans without a gym

its like a 1 in 4000 chance so good luck with that :lol:  you got ruby or saph? looking for someone with saph to trade with so i can get all the legendaries in my pokedex

just finished catching the 3 legendary dogs last night, probably going to work to get my starter to 100 today 
Ruby fam
Groudon > Kyorge
Haven't opened sapphire, haven't caught any post game legends besides deoxys. And yeah, i know the odds aren't good on a shiny but i won't stop until i get it. Took me a month to get my charizard. :smokin Reshiram could shine for me today :smokin or it could happen in may :x

Back
Top Bottom