• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First look at the new smash bros on Tuesday. It's about to get nasty people :smokin

If their netcode is garbage it's not even worth it. I hope they've learned from their mistakes on Brawl. I'm not purchasing until I see how online multiplayer works.

Last edited:
Maybe Nintendo will pull me back in...actually looking forward to what they have planned :nerd:

Anyone in the NYC area, Nintendo World store will be showing the E3 presentation, have the demos there, and will be giving out stuff.

Thinking about calling in sick and heading down there.

With the new Smash Bros trailer being shown, I wonder who's gonna be the surprise this time like Snake.

With the new Smash Bros trailer being shown, I wonder who's gonna be the surprise this time like Snake.

Hopefully they don't focus too much on third party characters and more on their own. I'm ready to see chrom from fire emblem awakening (awesome game by the way) and hoping they bring back Pokemon trainer with some new Pokemon and a lot other nintendo specific things. Although Namco's involvement has me expecting a trailer full of pac-man and mario duking it out :smh:

Last edited:
I'd go ape**** if Goku is one of the surprise characters since Namco Bandai is involved.

Maybe Nintendo will pull me back in...actually looking forward to what they have planned
nerd.gif

Dragon Ball Z characters have been rumored for that Smash Bros since last year. it's not even farfetched; just a question of "how many?" & "who?"

I hope they announce some more Virtual Console titles for 3DS @ E3. grabbed Zelda: Oracle of Seasons last night for $5, a definite gem from the Game Boy Color days :smokin

Project X Zone demo is CRACK! sucks you can only play it 5x; day 1 purchase for me though

Last edited:
Some gameplay footage/commentary from Super Sonic Galaxy, I mean Sonic Lost World.

This is the 3DS version

Don't really mess with Sonic but i'll be getting the Wii U version, might get the 3DS version later on.

^^ what's happened to sonic. Every new sonic game feels gimicky. The last sonic game I played to the end was unleashed. Those morning stages were great but that's it. Seven rings, trash. Black night, trash. Colors, trash. The concept for generations was pretty cool ill admit but sonic is just getting bastardized. Every couple of months I dust off my dreamcast and pop in Adventure and Adventure 2 and have a blast playing sonic levels. What's so hard about giving us that formula again?

colors is trash? really? i thought it was solid

did u play sonic generations?

Colors is trash! I have it for the wii

And sonic generations was pretty good I'll admit but I rented it for like a week and didnt give it the most attention because I was trying to get into sonic the hedgehog 4 for XBL at the same time. (Trying to get some 2d sonic nostalgia while I was on break for school) I just don't get why sonic has turned into this. Like if I could go back in time and tell my 5 year old self that the 2 biggest rivals in video games would be in the Olympics together and it would SUCK I would prob cry smh

And I'm dying to figure out what Retro has up their sleeve. They've been working on it for 2 and a half years and speculation is either them doing Metroid again or Star Fox but what if....what if it were Zelda :x

saw that new Sonic footy on IGN (they played 3 levels with a Sega developer providing commentary); that Wii-U version looks GREAT. level design is DEFINITELY Super Mario Galaxy-inspired.

need to see some more footy of the 3DS version before I make up my mind on that 1. the first Sonic Rush on DS was CRACK; never played the 2nd

These are the 4 demos that Best Buy will have for people during E3 according to a BB employee.

Kind of disappointing that it isn't Mario Kart or the 3D Mario since it will be playable @ Nintendo's E3 booth.
Either way, I'll be there.

Last edited:
the first Sonic Rush on DS was CRACK

!!! This!

I heard the new mario kart for WiiU will be a suped up version of Mario kart 7. If you've played Mario kart 7 then you know that this is a GREAT thing.

Still trying to figure out what retro is cooking up. I've read some rumors but nothing will hold wait til E3 obviously

And I am beyond excited for Windwaker HD. I said this 10 million times and people thought I was nuts but Windwaker is the best Zelda game ever. This rerelease will have open a lot more eyes to this fact. I'm ready for the ocarina of time lovers to get at me :lol:

the first Sonic Rush on DS was CRACK

!!! This!

I heard the new mario kart for WiiU will be a suped up version of Mario kart 7. If you've played Mario kart 7 then you know that this is a GREAT thing.

Still trying to figure out what retro is cooking up. I've read some rumors but nothing will hold wait til E3 obviously

And I am beyond excited for Windwaker HD. I said this 10 million times and people thought I was nuts but Windwaker is the best Zelda game ever. This rerelease will have open a lot more eyes to this fact. I'm ready for the ocarina of time lovers to get at me :lol:
I just hated that sailing thing used to take me hella long

!!! This!

Windwaker is my second favorite zelda game and could be my first if it wasnt for nostalgic reasons :lol: . Majoras Mask being my numero uno.

I asked someone once why they didnt like Windwaker and he said because of the cartoonish graphics. :smh: people really dont like games that are cel-shaded.

Havent played TP though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom