Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jus copped a wii u to play when im not on my Xbox one.. :pimp:

Disappointed that there is not really a story mode on smash bros though. :/

or am I missing something ?

Smash bros doesn't normally have a story mode.

Brawl was the only one with the space thing.

Classic is the OG story mode

I'm honestly not feeling the new classic mode. Could have given us adventure mode again. That was my favorite thing about melee. Played through it atleast 100 times through the years

I'm honestly not feeling the new classic mode. Could have given us adventure mode again. That was my favorite thing about melee. Played through it atleast 100 times through the years
i liked subspace emissary better. they shouldve doubled up on it for SB4. i swear Nintendo be neglecting a good idea just to change stuff

i liked subspace emissary better. they shouldve doubled up on it for SB4. i swear Nintendo be neglecting a good idea just to change stuff
Probably listened to to many people complain about it
I think the coulda included everything AND sub space

I agree. I was really disappointed with the lack of subspace emissary. Honestly I feel like unless your playing online or you have people to play with in your house, game is kind of empty. *shrugs*

U don't like the events???
They're ok. i just really enjoyed emissary and thought Nintendo would build on it, I thought it was a sure thing. I was disappointed after I unlocked all the characters just from playing 50 matches against my son. The game itself is great, just wish there was a story mode of some sort.

Last edited:
Good news guys (I know you don't care). I finally got my Wii U sent out for repair. Hoping to have it back in 2-3 weeks.

Good news guys (I know you don't care). I finally got my Wii U sent out for repair. Hoping to have it back in 2-3 weeks.
What was wrong with it and are they fixing it for free?

2/3 weeks
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom