• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I got my Wii U back (in less than a week!). But I'm confused by the slips returned with the console. One advises there was no issue with the unit, and the other states that the issue was repaired.

I'm going to plug it in now and make sure it works alright. I suspect it won't.

EDIT: nevermind, there was a repair made. "Replaced main PCB" per the notes on the invoice. Must have read it too quickly. In any case, the Gamepad works exactly as I expected it to now. God is Great.

Last edited:
So I got my Wii U back (in less than a week!). But I'm confused by the slips returned with the console. One advises there was no issue with the unit, and the other states that the issue was repaired.

EDIT: nevermind, there was a repair made. "Replaced main PCB" per the notes on the invoice. Must have read it too quickly. In any case, the Gamepad works exactly as I expected it to now. God is Great.
Down for some smash :evil:

When? I'm not available now but might be later.

When? I'm not available now but might be later.
Just quote me when u ready

wIOCLvV.jpg

Last edited:
I can't beat that last one, I think I've given up. Can't get past the blue and pink changing platforms.
I understand. The last level was no joke.

I beat it by completely skipping finding any green stars.

Have you checked out any walkthroughs?

I got a 2DS along with Bravely Default (among other games) a while ago and I got to say, i forgot how convenient it is to have something to play on long trips. :lol: :pimp:

I understand. The last level was no joke.
I beat it by completely skipping finding any green stars.
Have you checked out any walkthroughs?

Haven't looked at any walkthrough, but it's world crown-crown, champion's road. I prolly tried a million times.

Haven't looked at any walkthrough, but it's world crown-crown, champion's road. I prolly tried a million times.
I see. I didn't realize that there was a secret world.

I'm not even going to attempt it haha.

Save myself the frustration.

Here's a walkthrough.

Back
Top Bottom