• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never been a huge Street Fighter fan and I rarely play Smash Bros, but Nintendo wins big time for implementing Ryu's button commands from SF into Smash. E3 hasn't even started yet and Nintendo already won it.
nthat.gif

Tom Nook was on the original image/poster when Nintendo first announced amiibo, so I'm not surprised there's one for him.

Last edited:
So..
Ryu $6
Roy $4
And Lucas $4

Am I the only one that feels like $14 for 3 dlc characters is a lot?

Not when you consider that most DLC characters for fighting games cost about 5 bucks and with Ryu you're not only getting the character but also the stage.

Nintendo World Championship stream

Just announced on the Nintendo World Championship

The original Famicom version of Mother 1 finally launches later today on the Wii U Virtual Console!

Last edited:
It's just a re-release of Mother. It's the first game in the series, never released outside of Japan. I played and beat Earthbound as a kid abd copped on the Wii U. I'll probably check this out too.

So..
Ryu $6
Roy $4
And Lucas $4

Am I the only one that feels like $14 for 3 dlc characters is a lot?
I think we've just been spoiled by the Mario Kart DLC pricing. Compared to 16 tracks, 8 karts, 6 characters (plus 8 skins for both Yoshi and Shy Guy) for $12, that is a lot.

While it's great they're listening to the fans and adding more characters for Smash, it does kinda feel like Nintendo's becoming more and more like some other companies that wait to add whatever extra content they can think of later on as DLC just to get more of our money. To be fair, their pricing is pretty much the same as the competition and we're able to cross-buy the DLC for both Wii U and 3DS, so they're better than the rest in that regard.

Last edited:
Wait is Ryu & Roy playable now?! Aint been on my Wii U since I put my PS4 back up lol. I still gotta get Mewtwo & Lucas. Ive been slacking smh

Blastball for 3ds
4zyb.png

9zyb.png

- An FPS mutiplayer Arena team shooter
- Objective: Try and shoot the goal repeatedly to get it in the opposite's team goalposts i.e. like football.
- When you score a goal, the goal gets smaller
- 3vs 3 played on NWC
- First team to 3 goals
- Use your laser to hit the ball back
- Cannot shoot laser constantly, have to manage your laser energy (power management)
- There are physics on the ball
- Arena also have verticality
- Your mech can be disabled and you are removed from the map
- Multiple mechs can be down at a time
- Blasting a ball at another player means you take damage
- Powerups can be collected on the map
- There is a jet power-up which forces jets to eject players and stuns them for a while
- Hold A button to do a stronger blast
- Balls drop from top of the arena at start of game
- You can score own goals accidentally
- Use R to strafe
- Use L to lockon

Back
Top Bottom