• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't think I'd like Splatoon that much but it's almost 2AM and I've played for a couple of hours. This game is so refreshing! Wii U definitely providing the most memorable experiences this gen /miyamotofanboy 

Something that pretty much never happens happened, there has been a leak in Nintendo revealing 2 new fighters in Smash Bros.
The leak also revealed new stages and trophies.

I am so hyped to play with Ryu and see how he plays in this format.

Last edited:
Mk8 
nerd.gif

Everything about yoshis wooly world looks right. Everything. Now if they can get the music on par with yoshis island snes it's a wrap.

Nintendo world here in NYC will be showing the digital event on Tuesday and the treehouse stream afterwards, I will be there. Gotta be there dumb early cause they don't be playing when it comes to lining up for any event at Nintendo world lol

Maxed out at level 20 and currently at a C+ in Ranked mode in Splatoon. 
nerd.gif

This game is so addicting.

The Smash Bros presentation by Sakurai is about to begin where he will more thank likely officially announce Ryu and Roy.
Hopefully with this leak, that will make him wanna release a bit more info on the future characters and who's winning on the character polls that they've been having.

This is the Youtube link if ya'll wanna watch it. It will also be on Twitch and Nintendo's website

Back
Top Bottom