• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the full Direct for anyone who wants to view it.

Here are the trailers they showed off:

Mario 3D World(which looks amazing)

Wii Party U

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympics

Bravely Default (My Final Fantasy fix for 3DS)

The surprise announcement of the Direct, a new Kirby game for 3DS

It's making me forget that Donkey Kong is being delayed h til February.

They cherry power up with 4 people playing at the same time is gonna be wild :lol:

Mario 3D World looks CRAZY. Might be the best game to come out this year. I'm not even mad they delayed Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze because it will get more shine in February because Mario casts a big shadow. Not to mention January and February are traditionally slow times for games.

I personally think it was a great strategy to release Mario 3D World around the launch of the PS4 and XBox One. People will already be in the market to buy new consoles and see an awesome new Mario game on a system that is a lot cheaper. Then they will see a Sonic Game, a Zelda game, a new Wii Party game, or a new Dance Revolution game that comes with a Wii Mote. The value proposition to buy a Wii U is huge this holiday season.

This game is so beautiful :wow:

I can almost guarantee Bowser's new car will be in Mario Kart 8 :lol:

Jesus Christ, after being disappointed by the first trailer for 3D World, this blew me away. This game looks absolutely gorgeous. It's like what I've always imagined Mario games looked like. There's more creativity and passion in this trailer since-well, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2. 

I don't even know what else to say and shouldn't even be surprised, Nintendo's EAD department is beyond elite. 

Jesus Christ, after being disappointed by the first trailer for 3D World, this blew me away. This game looks absolutely gorgeous. It's like what I've always imagined Mario games looked like. There's more creativity and passion in this trailer since-well, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2. 

I don't even know what else to say and shouldn't even be surprised, Nintendo's EAD department is beyond elite. 
i completely agree
imagine when they FINALLY decide to make a 3d mario world rpg :wow: :pimp:

Reading other forums about 3D world is funny, when they first announced the game back at E3 everyone was doubting EAD, and now they're eating that crow.

I always have faith in Nintendo 1st party games especially if they come from such an established development team.

I'm gonna be busy on that day since Zelda for 3DS and 3D world come out on the same day.

Reading other forums about 3D world is funny, when they first announced the game back at E3 everyone was doubting EAD, and now they're eating that crow.

I always have faith in Nintendo 1st party games especially if they come from such an established development team.

I'm gonna be busy on that day since Zelda for 3DS and 3D world come out on the same day.
It was justified though. The first trailer for 3D World made the game look bad, no question about it. It literally looked like a up scaled version of 3D Land. 

This new trailer is another level though. I honestly can't believe how good this game looks from a graphical and game play perspective.  I've been waiting for that killer game to buy a Wii-U and this did it.   

What kind of sorcery is this, Day -12? Canada does not care about release dates

http://instagram.com/kosthedin#
More pics in the instagram but beware of spoilers even though there isn't anything major on there right now.

I just read an article on Kotaku that Nintendo flew someone out to Canada to find the store who sold him the game and take back all the copies, the dude in the picture gave back the game to avoid any problems with the shop and to help his friend keep his job.

On another note, I read that Nintendo is going to be at the NYC Comic Con. I already had plans to go (first time attending any convention) but now I am excited, can't wait to try out Mario 3D World, Bayonetta, Donkey Kong, & Zelda for 3DS.

Sucks that Aonuma is gonna be there on a day that I wont be going.

Just out of curiosity what pokemon version is looked at as the better option? Haven't played pokemon since Crystal version for the GB Color.

Just out of curiosity what pokemon version is looked at as the better option? Haven't played pokemon since Crystal version for the GB Color.
Its preference.
It's like silver and gold. You had crystal which had the best of both worlds.
But lately pokemon has been doing just 2 instead of 3.
Black and white
X and Y
So its all just your choice. The differences are the legendary pokemon and some of the wild pokemon you find.

Last edited:
Honestly from what I've read, X seems to have the better exclusives. Plus...

Mega Charizard X :wow:

Mega Charizard Y is cool too though..

Still boils down to whatever you prefer though. I'm copping X on release day.

Last edited:
I see, do you guys think it's worth it to buy a 3DS XL and the game. Like I said haven't played since GB Color but looks like it's time to jump back in.

Any suggestions of where to buy the 3DS XL brand new of course.

Last edited:
I see, do you guys think it's worth it to buy a 3DS XL and the game. Like I said haven't played since GB Color but looks like it's time to jump back in.

Any suggestions of where to buy the 3DS XL brand new of course.
i think the game is worth picking up with the 3ds xl. 3ds has a long list of good games 

Back
Top Bottom