• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone trading in a Wii U for the Switch?? Or are Wii U's not worth anything for trade in?

BOTW shipped from Amazon :pimp:. Work is gonna drag along tomorrow for sure.

Has anyone who pre-ordered from Target.com gotten a shipping email yet? I haven't but my order status still says arriving by Saturday.

EDIT: Just got my ship confirm from Target :pimp:.

Last edited:
I traded in my 1st version 3DS and got $95 for it 
pimp.gif

Local GS has a few extra Pro controllers but you gotta be there at 6PM to get some ticket or whatever and then come back again at midnight. Problem is that there are already people waiting. SMH and I probably wouldnt be able to get there until like 6ish anyway :smh:

Local Target has 45 grey Switches and 5 neons. They got 17 Pros but can't sell them until tomorrow morning at 8. I might just do that if I strike out tonight.

At least I have a console and BotW preordered, I slept on ordering the Pros

My SE Zelda should be here tomorrow. I'll probably keep it wrapped since I won't have the Switch and just cop a wii U version of BotW down the line.

Never said jack squat about anyone not having money.

My question was more along the lines of, if you're a person who has a significant other, has a family, has kids, has a job, has a semi normal life (other than Nike obsessions, given the name of the message board that we're all on) like a lot of us do, why would you CHOOSE to be away from all of that? For a MONTH? And if you had a job, how could you even get time off? And even if you didn't have a job or a family, STILL, why would you choose to do nothing but wait in line for a month? And how would you manage showers, food, and bathroom breaks in that case?

What, all in the name of Reggie personally handing you the first Switch sold at domestic retail?

These questions make my head spin. But I'm guessing it can be chalked up as an "attention ho" issue for anyone who would do this.

People that pull these kinds of stunts will never compute to me. I had trouble enough getting 90 minutes of free time to do the preorder.
+1

well said

I dont understand this type of behavior either

we are all wired very differently.

The Nintendo Switch launches tomorrow (or midnight tonight), and Nintendo has made sure that as soon as you power on the console for the first time, the day-one update will be ready.

The day one update for the Switch console can now be downloaded to those who already have the system, and those who purchase it tomorrow will have it available in the downloads section.

Furthermore, Nintendo has also released a day-one update to Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The company didn’t reveal any patch notes, but there are reports out there that it fixed frame rate issues in certain areas of the game.

The console launches worldwide tomorrow and will retail for $299. So far response has been positive from the media, especially for Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which currently has a 98 rating on Metacritic.

:pimp:

The Nintendo Switch launches tomorrow (or midnight tonight), and Nintendo has made sure that as soon as you power on the console for the first time, the day-one update will be ready.

The day one update for the Switch console can now be downloaded to those who already have the system, and those who purchase it tomorrow will have it available in the downloads section.

Furthermore, Nintendo has also released a day-one update to Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The company didn’t reveal any patch notes, but there are reports out there that it fixed frame rate issues in certain areas of the game.

The console launches worldwide tomorrow and will retail for $299. So far response has been positive from the media, especially for Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which currently has a 98 rating on Metacritic.

:pimp:

Awesome!

Damn wonder when amazon going to have pre orders back in stock. Seeing these reviews for zelda has me dying for missing out on the pre order.

Just got back from Best Buy and the lady at the pickup counter wasn't having it. She said despite the text message to pick up the pre-odered item, they can't release it until midnight. I was so confident I was getting my s**** early :smh: :lol:

Anyways.... It's only a few more hours wait.

Adding friends on Switch to be expanded in the future

“Several methods can be used to add friends as quickly and easily as possible: · By linking Nintendo Switch to your Nintendo Account, your friends from Miitomo and Super Mario Run will appear as friend candidates so you can easily send them a friend request. Also, we are planning it so that friends from social networking services will be listed as candidates, too.

In the future, you will be able to send a friend request to friends associated with your NNID (Wii U/Miiverse) and Nintendo 3DS.

In some games you will be able to use an in-game interface to send friend requests.

You can send friend requests to those who have played with you recently.

You can establish a friend through local wireless communication.

You can also send a friend request by using a friend code.”

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/2/14792066/nintendo-switch-friend-code-response

Just got back from Best Buy and the lady at the pickup counter wasn't having it. She said despite the text message to pick up the pre-odered item, they can't release it until midnight. I was so confident I was getting my s**** early :smh: :lol:

Anyways.... It's only a few more hours wait.

Were people already lined up?

Stuff like that is what pisses me off about Nintendo. Friend request by NNID should have been a day one. I'm not here trying to kill any excitement for the Switch but damn man.

On a positive note, seeing that MC score of 98 (tied for 2nd highest of all time) got me wondering what the highest MC score of all time is. Of course it's Ocarina of Time :lol:

Aren't Zelda console games always that highly rated? They should be for as long as they take to develop and release. Dunno about majora's mask though. Never owned it. Only played at my cousin's house and it was ok.

Aren't Zelda console games always that highly rated? They should be for as long as they take to develop and release. Dunno about majora's mask though. Never owned it. Only played at my cousin's house and it was ok.
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game, and possibly favorite game overall regardless of console/genre/series. Seems like you either love it or hate it, there's no in between :lol:.

But you're right, practically every Zelda game is always highly rated. However that shouldn't make BOTW any less amazing than people are saying it is.

Last edited:
Skyward Sword was highly rated but I don't know too many people who liked it. I never played it personally.

Back
Top Bottom