• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna go out tonight and get Switch but i saw the lack of launch games that are available and i'll wait and cop later on.

just came back Best Buy. Still had 50+ switches and all the games. Was gonna grab a pro controller but let someone else have it. Just copped the Wii U version of Zelda

I was able to score a neon Switch off Amazon Prime! Delivery scheduled for 10am-noon :pimp:

I just need to go scoop BoTW now.

I was able to score a neon Switch off Amazon Prime! Delivery scheduled for 10am-noon
pimp.gif

I just need to go scoop BoTW now.
Available now?

Prime now available in select cities only, mine is one but they don't deliver to my zip

Gonna go to Best Buy in the morning to pick up my Zelda hopefully I get a poster

Scratch that. Paid a girl cash to trade. haha.

Got the grey one too since I'm here. Will hold to see what happens in terms of sell outs. Just tryna make the cash I paid the girl back.

Last edited:
The BB I went to must have had 100 Switchs and about 40 pro controllers. They started handing out tickets at 10pm. People who showed up around 10:45 got tickets.

GameStop was packed with probably at least 50-60 people but there seems to be enough to go around

They didn't have any charging grips at my GS, might go get one this weekend [emoji]128064[/emoji]

They don't seem to be selling for that much more here I've seen one for 450$ with Zelda and bomberman, others for 500 either with the pro controller or Zelda

Damn I'm an impulse buyer at its finest and seeing people post this **** all over the place has me dying to play Zelda

How I feel before going to bed.

It's definitely not a "console." It's definitely a handheld WHICH you can play on your tv. I played my first hour on TV just to get the feel but I def just see myself wanting to play handheld starting tomorrow.

Kickstand popped right off. Super cheap and not sturdy so be careful with that.

There's a lot going on in terms of charging. Because you can charge the system alone? And with the joycons connected? And joycons alone? Just seems confusing and I'll probably just charge them all connected at all times.

When charger is in the system you can't play on the kickstand so it's going to have to be only if you're playing with it in your hand.

If you didn't get a pro controller, I wouldn't trip because using the charging dock that comes with the system feels pretty damn similar. I accidentally bought a charging dock not knowing it comes with the system. (edit: just googled and i guess they aren't the same.)

Set up was quick and easy. Made my username. Add me: FOUSEY

Lastly about the system. I got one giant dust caught under my screen protector and I know that's gonna bug me.

Now about zelda. Initial impression, seems fun and definitely going to invest hours into it tomorrow. Some things I didn't like and some things I did like RIGHT off the jump. Wish they allowed you to change button configurations because how they have it with the controller is very unorthodox.

Anddddddd... opening my first treasure chest was a HUGE disappointment. I'm sure you guys will feel and understand what I'm talking about when it happens. But I'm sure they have something special planned a little more in the game maybe.

Enjoy day 1 folks! :smile:

Last edited:
Did anyone pick up the travel case? Flying out the country tomorrow, so I'm hoping there are some left when I go pick up my pre-order later. Also, any update on Bluetooth connectivity for audio? I know initial reports stated yes then something came out after saying no, but have any of y'all who got it already it confirmed it?

I went to Gamestop close to me last night around 1 to pick up my zelda and snipperclips preorder and when I got in there, since I had $190 of gamestop credit, I bought a pro controller, a joycon charging grip, a screen protector, and the hardcover zelda guide cause they had it at the register and bought it off of impulse lol.
The main part of this whole trip was the fact that, when I was talking to the cashier, I was asking if they got any master editions and she was like nope... and then I asked, "what about special editions?" She paused for a second and then said "Yeah, we have 1 left cause some kid said he didn't wanna pay $100 for it." I immediately said, lemme cancel my standard joint and get that special edition please!

Walked out of that store not having spent any cash :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now I gotta get the system rofl, I gotta swing by the Nintendo store and pick it up during my lunch break

Back
Top Bottom