• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you properly register your switch? It seems I have 2 accounts with the same email I sign in on my tablet and I get this what does the 60 mean lol

So basically there is no player name my name can change whenever it's my friend code that doesn't change ?

Last edited:
Sorry if mentioned already but if anyone is looking for a pro controller recommend calling your local toys r us. Caked 4 gamestops and 1 Best Buy today all sold out and called toys r us and they had.

I just got 11 hearts now I'm heading for the Master sword. Feels good man.
Damn!

I know I must be late as hell but I just realized you can turn off aiming with the motion controls [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man ive only done one dungeon. Been just doing all these side missions and shrines. Going to take me a while

The plastic is soft, played snipper clips demo table top mode it fell over twice pretty easy but right away scratched

They need to figure skins out

Damn, was just in Target and happened to check the Amiibo section and it was cleaned out [emoji]128528[/emoji]

When you guys say dungeons, are the 4 "free the divine beasts" considered the dungeons in this game?

So I'm really early in the game and old man is telling me to find the shrines using my sheikah slate from this tower

Am I suppose point them out or just go find them

When I did try to find them I couldn't find anything

Are they well hidden?

Last edited:
Are you up in the tower? You have to use your telescope and mark em. Should be two up in the mountains and another by ground.

when your using the telescope theres a button you can press that will have a beam of light over the object.

To help you out when traveling to it.

Cool thanks I've been doing that

Must be highlighting the wrong things

Do you hear a noise or something when you find the correct one?

Cool thanks I've been doing that

Must be highlighting the wrong things

Do you hear a noise or something when you find the correct one?
Dropping a pin on your Shiekah Slate telescope is more to help you navigate to them after you leave the Tower. After you scope them out you have to go to them and go inside to complete a puzzle. You'll see the pin on your mini-map at the bottom-right corner of your TV and if you're looking in that direction you can pull the scope back out and you'll see the column of light from the pin rising into the sky.

This is what the Shrines look like:

It's easier to find them at night as the orange lights will be brighter against the darkness. There are no "correct" ones though. There are 4 that you have to find/complete on the Plateau and then there are 100+ scattered throughout Hyrule after you leave the Plateau.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom