• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is truly the greatest game of all time. I can't even fathom what Super Mario Odyssey is gonna be like.

This is truly the greatest game of all time. I can't even fathom what Super Mario Odyssey is gonna be like.

Yea an underrated part to this game is how organized the quests are. You decide how you want to play and what missions to focus on whenever you want. This is a must for me so I stay focused on some task during my play time. With that said its still so easy to get distracted. You'll be on your way to a shrine then the next thing you know you're hunting bugs, or trying to ride a deer.... :lol:

I finished all the dungeons and now can go to the final battle but I don't want to. The game is so big I have to restructure and think of a game plan and what to do from here on out and what I want my adventure to be.

just exploring and enjoying it. grabbing spirit orbs and kokorok seeds. The thunder blade is legit though, puts the enemies in shock and it makes the battle shrines easier. Tryna cop an all black horse but they keep getting away [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I need to seek out more towers before I advance the story :smokin

Want more shrines to do I can have more heart containers :smokin

I've done too much I have the Hylian Shield, Master Sword, all 4 divine beasts completed now I'm just going to travel and finish the shrines they are all easy except the motion control ones.

Has anyone met the flamboyant builder, or the crazy flower girl they are both hilarious [emoji]128514[/emoji].

New version of Cemu will be available next week to the public. 4k
smokin.gif
What's CEMU? Didn't notice a single difference in that video?

Bought the hybrid cover overall great value of 25$ you also get a screen protector included so possible 2 for 1 and a big cleaning cloth, most accessories with screen protector are giving a tiny cube cloth...the kickstand is weak imo trying the switch out with a couple friends smoking drinking sniperclips and Zelda shrines it fell over easy a couple times, so who bought this and it's sturdy magnets to close like a iPad case just you can't dock it

Does anyone know what to do with the circle of rocks in the water next to a bridge. I've come across 2 or 3. I tried jumping in but nothing and I can't throw a rock far enough to land In the middle of it

Sooooo is BOTW on par with how great every other Zelda was for their respective consoles? Is this the best Zelda ever? Does it capture the essence of the series or does it feel like something completely different but still good?

Sooooo is BOTW on par with how great every other Zelda was for their respective consoles? Is this the best Zelda ever? Does it capture the essence of the series or does it feel like something completely different but still good?

To me, it's the only game in the past 30 years that gave me just about the same sense of wonder my 11 year old self felt when I powered up The Legend of Zelda in my old NES for the first time.

Super Mario Bros. was the first NES game I ever played, in the summer of '87 at a classmate's house, and it was so good and so far beyond Atari that it made me decide to eventually ask for an NES that Christmas. SMB was fun as hell, but playing Zelda struck something deeper, more like a passion for gaming. So getting that same kind of feeling again now as a grown-up and parent, something I hadn't felt in 30 years, was pretty significant. Plus, this time it was something I shared with my daughter so there's even more meaning behind it. Because of that I kind of want BOTW to last a long time, so I'm not rushing through it like some people have been. I'm trying to savor it. So I'll break off and play a little of I Am Setsuna, or Fast RMX, or Blaster Master 0, or Torment on the PS4 which I also got last week. Maybe I can make BOTW last until Super Mario Odyssey. LOL.

Anyway, everyone's taste in (and passion for) gaming is different. But to me, BOTW, flaws and all, might just be the greatest game ever made.

Last edited:
I'm picking up my switch next week 

But it dropped here as well and a coworker told me he wanted to buy one (Retail in here is inflated 250 bucks ... ) that he saw some videos and that it seemed pretty cool, I told him that i was dying for playing BOTW and then he asked me what else was there to offer, and I went like ... mmm ... mmm really like don't know man 

I may pick one for him next week as well while I'm back home, but I don't really know if it will be quite amusing for him to have BOTW , should I told him to wait it off , and till when ? 

To me, it's the only game in the past 30 years that gave me just about the same sense of wonder my 11 year old self felt when I powered up The Legend of Zelda in my old NES for the first time.

Super Mario Bros. was the first NES game I ever played, in the summer of '87 at a classmate's house, and it was so good and so far beyond Atari that it made me decide to eventually ask for an NES that Christmas. SMB was fun as hell, but playing Zelda struck something deeper, more like a passion for gaming. So getting that same kind of feeling again now as a grown-up and parent, something I hadn't felt in 30 years, was pretty significant. Plus, this time it was something I shared with my daughter so there's even more meaning behind it. Because of that I kind of want BOTW to last a long time, so I'm not rushing through it like some people have been. I'm trying to savor it. So I'll break off and play a little of I Am Setsuna, or Fast RMX, or Blaster Master 0, or Torment on the PS4 which I also got last week. Maybe I can make BOTW last until Super Mario Odyssey. LOL.

Anyway, everyone's taste in (and passion for) gaming is different. But to me, BOTW, flaws and all, might just be the greatest game ever made.

This is what I was looking for, thanks for sharing. I was worried about the game just being "Skyrim" with Zelda outfits. The franchise has always had a magic to it that is very unique. I looking forward to playing it soon

This is what I was looking for, thanks for sharing. I was worried about the game just being "Skyrim" with Zelda outfits. The franchise has always had a magic to it that is very unique. I looking forward to playing it soon

No problem. For a lot of us there's a lot of magic throughout the stories of the Zelda franchise, not just in the games themselves.

At the very beginning of BOTW, when Link wakes up and runs out and overlooks the cliff where you see Death Mountain in the distance and the dawn of your first day in the game, I literally got goosebumps. There's a lot in that one shot that calls back to other Zelda games but especially the art style in the manual for the first Zelda. It made me feel like that old school magic had come full circle. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
I love the versatility of this thing. Watching a show on my PC, have my switch on the kickstand and playing with the joycons. I really hope this gets a huge game library, could go down as one of my favorite systems of all time 

Back
Top Bottom