• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they comes up with a portable projector to attach to the Switch, man oh man...

Loving BotW, I am maybe 10% into the main quest but nothings boring yet. Just focusing on Shrines and Towers and getting to Shrines and climbing Towers has multiple options that it forces you to be creative and even at little to no upgrades, it can be done.

Map is so big that there should be a handful of DLCs for this game to make use of it all.

Rains and thuderstorms need to chill a bit though, so many times I've gone somewhere that needs climbing and then it rains :lol:

I made a Japan account for my switch they got more games and demos....the Tetris game is fun apparently most games got English support

Yeahhhhhh so. I've done all I can and wanted to do without a walk through. And that's damn near everythig before the final quest. Now I'm using the walk through to pick off little things here and there I wasn't able. Mostly locations on the map. Without I don't think I literally would EVER complete this game to 100%. Like dead *** EVER.

Got the Switch at midnight launch, just got around to FINALLY PLAYING IT! Just completed the first four Shrines, did you guys get stamina or health first?

Last edited:
I went for the heart because I wanted to get the Master Sword but if you aren't in a hurry to get that, on hindsight, stamina would have probably helped me a lot more.

I went for the heart because I wanted to get the Master Sword but if you aren't in a hurry to get that, on hindsight, stamina would have probably helped me a lot more.

I focused on hearts for the Master Sword as well. I've been fine up to this point with one upgrade to stamina, but I definitely need to upgrade that now.

Knowing what I know now though, I probably would have invested more on stamina, I mean I am fine up to this point but it certainly would have helped those high climbs and sprints during explorations and avoiding enemies.

Master Sword main purpose seems to be for the final quest, it's just a normal sword against most enemies you encounter.

correction: I do believe you could use 'em on the Divine Beast boss fights as well

Last edited:
Kinda went on a rogue one mission into hyrule castle, didn't fight Gannon but definitely leveled up after leaving there.

Currently walking around castle town unbothered lol.

Edit:
I upgraded stamina mostly, still not enough hearts to get the MS tho.

Last edited:
Is it fair to say those that have the Switch have enjoyed it more as a handheld vs docking it?

The main reason I want to pick one up is just to take it with me on the go. I have months where I'll travel and instead of getting caught up out in them skreets, I much rather just stay inside the hotel and just game away. I'm not one for lugging around a console though so the Switch would meet that need.

Last edited:
I've only used it on the dock because I prefer playing on the big screen.

I also don't have a case and with report of it easily being scratched, I just haven't tried using it as a handheld yet.

Is it fair to say those that have the Switch have enjoyed it more as a handheld vs docking it?

The main reason I want to pick one up is just to take it with me on the go. I have months where I'll travel and instead of getting caught up out in them skreets, I much rather just stay inside the hotel and just game away. I'm not one for lugging around a console though so the Switch would meet that need.
Console > Handheld

Last edited:
I've only used it on the dock because I prefer playing on the big screen.

I also don't have a case and with report of it easily being scratched, I just haven't tried using it as a handheld yet.
I got ya. Initially, I thought if I were to pick one up, I'd want to keep it docked but again, just the ease of being able to take it on the go its appealing.

To the point. I respect that haha.
Don't get me wrong, playing handheld is just as great of an experience as console but I just prefer to play in console mode because of the bigger screen and when I bought the system I bought it with the mindset that this was going to be a new home console for me. I didn't care too much about the handheld aspect of it because I'm not really in situations where if I'm out of the house I'm able to or want to be gaming. Also I have a PS VITA and DS so those are my handhelds I go with if anything

I went to Vegas this weekend and it definitely came in handy on the plane, need to invest in a portable charger though. Each flight there and back was a little under 3 hours and I got down to single digit percentage battery life with sound muted and screen brightness all the way down.

Last edited:

Went into my storage for a couple seconds, found me a Ethernet adapter

Just picked up the strategy guide for Zelda. First time I've ever done that in my life. I just am in the mood to grind and use the guide and not resort to YouTube if I get stuck. Not sure if the guide gives away everything in plain sight, but oh well. :smokin

Grabbed mine from a desperate Craigslist reseller on Saturday night for $350. My local Craigslist is flooded with them. Probably should've waited it out, but this thread with the Zelda stories pushed me over the edge. :lol: :smh:

I prefer docked way over handheld. I wasn't worried about the handheld part either, but I can see how it could be interesting. I hate small screens for big games also, so it's definitely not the best for BOTW imo. Had the same issue when I tried to play HZD on my monitor

I use handheld currently more often, after I get a pro controller things might be different....the sound on handheld mode could be louder I always have it to max

Back
Top Bottom